****Wanna Do Something Really Funny?****

wow thats a sign that no one wants the spice girls anymore, lets just send them to the scariest part of the world right now LMAO. jeez! bring the troops back and leave the spice girls i say lol

anyways, i clicked on the website and DAYUM! they look nothing like they used to in the 1990's! even scarey spice looks great! i used to think posh was the hottest back when they came out. now shes all wacked out with oversized sunglasses, fake platinum hair, and skinnier than a pencil :sick: shes gotta lay off those frozen pea's diet

Baghdad voted

surfinrach90 said:
Geri looks like a 50 year old English housewife =/

she used to be the best looking also IMO (in order posh, ginger, baby, scarey, sporty) but now she looks horrible

group7.jpg

Hmm.. I always thought she was the least =/ Although she looks a lot better now.

surfinrach90 said:
group7.jpg

Hmm.. I always thought she was the least =/ Although she looks a lot better now.

thats a poor quality picture i can find better

spice_girls.jpg

DRMARIO said:
Lord help us when the Nineties fashion comes back in.

I quite liek the Seventies fashion that's in right now, but Nineties..That's gonna be hell.

you know whats sad?

when "wannabe" came out, i IMMEDIATELY went out and bought the same brittian platforms that ginger wears.....worst 120$ i ever spent from steve madden. i could barely walk in them cause i was like 60LBS!!!!

i have pictures but i come from an age of poloroids and 35MM film lmao

The_Loose_Cannon said:
thats a poor quality picture i can find better

spice_girls.jpg

Jesus Christ, my great-grandpa was part of the Spice Girls before those spice girls and I gotta say he looks a bit younger. And my god have they heard of shirts

Awh come on, don't you think the people in Iraq or Baghdad have suffered enough as it is... xDDD

Back