Wanna see the new Gamecube Advance?

Um... i dont know about the rest of you guys, and about any objections you might have, but to me, this design is EFFIN STYLISH!!!

Brilliant... I would SERIOUSLY consider one of those beauties if this EVER came into production (which I highly doubt it will)...

This would be a fantastic idea for the Game Boy family's next member methinks... how about it Nintendo???

ps. is it my idea or is there supposed to be an mp3 player as well in the prototype??? now tell me thats not an awesome idea... :p

eh i dont like the idea of a mp3 player..

i hate when things like that try and bite off more than they should..

if it ever came into production(99.9% sure it wont) it shouldnt include a mp3 player...

someone prolly tried it. read on engadget a while back when they were really into modding x360s that someone for around 1100 total would mod an x box and an lcd display to be a "360 portable" that used the cordless controller and even had a retractable power cord. the guy was doin it for a living i think, it looked professionally done. weighed like 20 pounds though :p

xpirate77 said:
eh i dont like the idea of a mp3 player..

i hate when things like that try and bite off more than they should..

if it ever came into production(99.9% sure it wont) it shouldnt include a mp3 player...

Ok... supposing that it had an mp3 player that read mp3s from sd cards, and you coud hear your favourite music when not playing or when walking, would that be a problem to you????????????????

Think_Tank said:
Ok... supposing that it had an mp3 player that read mp3s from sd cards, and you coud hear your favourite music when not playing or when walking, would that be a problem to you????????????????

I would love it. It would help me unclutter my pockets by getting rid of one more device. It gets annoying carrying around everything I need for my commute into NyC everyday.

Well put man. It would solve a BIG problem for a LOT of people that have to commute, travel, or move around a lot. Gaming entertainment + loadza fav audio tracks in one device... I mean... just think about it!!!!!!

Did I mention kick-ass design as well... the external audio track details screen is one hell of an idea, and really awesome looking... my congrats to the guy who designed this!

If they ever truly made something like that, I'd prolly buy it. To be able to play GC games anytime anywhere would be pretty badass.

that would be sweet if it wasn't fake.
lol

Attachments

• fake xbox.jpg
    fake xbox.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 180
LMAO, it looks like the Genesis controller with Xs on it:lol:

Looks Cool....But I still wouldn`t buy it..nor would many people...the Xbox 2.0 looks weird...

Thats cool but I would rather buy a PSP or a DS lite. Unless that has a wifi connection and a web browser it would not interest me. A key selling point of a hand held to a college student is being able to use it to get online when on campus with out lugging around a big ass laptop and also online play is more fun .

Back