want items

I think I have a mhaco brace. However, their weren't any event uptil now so no items for event pkmns has been released yet and honestly, you want the pkmn, not the item

yeah i do want the pokemon but most are hacked fully getting the item hacked means its semi hacked ( the pokemon wasnt hacked ) but the item was

Looking for

Magmanizer
Eletrizer

and magby , elekid

Magby and Elekid are gotten from FR or LF if you have. If not, I think I can get an Electrizer. If I recall, it's a trade evolution right?

yeah its a trade evo but i jus want the item wit an elekid not evolved yet =)

ill give u a shiny lugia

Last edited:
The items to get the legendary pokes that are still not released, are key items and can not be traded.

Macho brace, easy, I have a few, but do your self a favor and get the power items, easy to get they just take a while in the battle tower, they are far superior to the macho brace, and cut training time in half.

Strype McClaine said:
The items to get the legendary pokes that are still not released, are key items and can not be traded.

Macho brace, easy, I have a few, but do your self a favor and get the power items, easy to get they just take a while in the battle tower, they are far superior to the macho brace, and cut training time in half.

yeah jus got the macho brace and the others =) need the 2 evo items now lol

Back