Want to know which sim's game to get?

JGWii

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2008
Nebraska
I want to know what people think of the sim's games for GameCube and Wii. My wife loves making Mii's and Loves making wrestling charters on WWE Day of Reckoning 2. So i am sure she will love the sim's but don't know which game to get. So any imput would be great.

I've played the sims for many years, almost a decade probably (can't remember when the first Sims for PC came out), but I've only played one Sims game on the console which was Sims 2 Castaway for the Wii.

I have to say it is a refreshing new look for a Sims game, quite different to say the least. I haven't beaten it yet (haven't had time recently), but it is pretty cool. I almost got MySims but heard it wasn't that great. If she likes animals you may consider The Sims 2 Pets for the Wii, haven't played it myself, but I suppose it can't be too bad, read some reviews on it first though. If I were you, I would go to IGN.com and Gamespot.com and read the reviews for the various Sims games you are considering and see which one sounds the best.

I have to tell you though, if you're trying to get your wife to play the Sims, and have a relatively good computer, I would seriously check out The Sims 2 for PC, it's a great game, with tons of stuff to do, especially if you buy a few of the expansion packs which shouldn't be too expensive by now. I play with all of the expansion packs with the exception of the newest one (Free Time I think it's called) and it's a lot of fun when I have time to play it.

Sims 2 for PC would be your best bet...

However in essense Sims 2 Pets Wii is the same but with animals.

Your choice.

I had Castaway on PSP but it got slightly boring after a while.

chsoriano said:
I have to tell you though, if you're trying to get your wife to play the Sims, and have a relatively good computer, I would seriously check out The Sims 2 for PC, it's a great game, with tons of stuff to do, especially if you buy a few of the expansion packs which shouldn't be too expensive by now. I play with all of the expansion packs with the exception of the newest one (Free Time I think it's called) and it's a lot of fun when I have time to play it.

The latest is Bon Voyage. FreeTime isn't out yet.

What I love about TS2 for the PC is the butt-loads of custom content available. You can do everything from download new careers or furniture or houses to downloading *cough*genetics*cough* for your Sims. Plus there's all kinds of mods and hacks.

my sims is probably the best sims game for wii.

but if you want a sims game overall, i'de say the original one

Back