Want to start a US MArio Strikers Charged Tounament

I'm Ready

You must look to see who you will be playing. Quiting in the middle of a match will result in a game loss. But if your connection actually does fail and both players are still online there will be no penalty.:smilewinkgrin: Just want to be fair, and PLEASE use a connection where there isn't constant lag:sick: .

Attachments

• MSC Bracket.bmp
    1.6 MB · Views: 174
jorgelink said:
we still start 2morrow right? and im guessing we have 2 add the msc friend code of everyone that joined.

Yes it starts tomorrow and yeah you have to add everyone

so at what time do we start? and what r the rules? like best out of 3 or first one to reach 10 goals etc...
Oh and when i try 2 add yoshi it says that the code is incorrect.

Last edited:
Same here he might not be US and it is best of 3, 5 min length games

ok, so r we even going 2 start this today, i mean is 7:34 where i live. And no one else seem interested cause they havent posted in this threat.

So jorge did you get Yoshi's code to work or did you just add johnny. So since you guys are like the only respondents could you guys help me message everyone else so we can start. I really want to play.

JohnnyG said:
just make sure that u guys msg me if im in

ill be online all day so

plz let me know

im pretty sure that u r in since not that many people post here except us. And yoshi's code doesn't work, so im guessing ur automatically in but ask ShadowSage 2 be sure. Oh and i tried 2 add u but it didn't work.

Last edited:
Back