Want to start a US MArio Strikers Charged Tounament

Sorry wtBrian, as for the pming thing try it for another day or two no response advance to the next match

well so if no one reponses then i can see myself and johnny on the final round without breaking a sweat lol. Especially since i have added everyone and out of those only a few have added me.

Sry bout not replying dude.
I was on vacation.:lol: The few days im not here he chooses to start.:lol:
I'll be on till midnight just pm me 1 more time when ur ready.

laderer5 said:
Sry bout not replying dude.
I was on vacation.:lol: The few days im not here he chooses to start.:lol:
I'll be on till midnight just pm me 1 more time when ur ready.

You got lucky if u hadn't show up in a few more days u would have automatically lost. As 4 me my opponent V6jbird still hasn't pm me back so im guessing im going 2 win by default.

Last edited:
JohnnyG said:
poor jorge

hey has anyone let the others know who they are playing?

they can just go to page 2 and look at the bracket and see who they're playing. And yeah poor me lol, i actually prefer 2 win or lose by a match than by default cause it means that i won or lost the right way.

ya thats happened to me more than once

i no what your saying about the page 2 but some of them join multiple forums just to play and dont check these

only their inbox

JohnnyG said:
ya thats happened to me more than once

i no what your saying about the page 2 but some of them join multiple forums just to play and dont check these

only their inbox

u have a point there but i don't think anyone will go and PM every single person. And besides if they were really interested they would know. It doesn't look like this tournament will have many matches. Anyway when r u having ur match??? i see that u r online and so is laderer.

JohnnyG said:
ill be having my match as soon as my bro gets off the wii

and sadly, i just pm'd everyone who is in

lol

So u have lol, and even like that they don't show up. And let me guess ur brother is younger than u, so he's ur little brother.

Back