War Rock

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
two nights ago in the Chat room someone mentioned the game War Rock.

I can't remember who it was..but THANK YOU! I started playing tonight and it's realy fun. We should start a clan.

What exactly does War Rock entail? My personal recommendation is Frets on Fire. I don't own a ps2:sad: and GH wii is a long ways off

War Rock is nothing like Guitar Hero, it's a free Online First Person Shooter that's very similar to Battlefield 2.

On a side note, where do you find your FoF songs, Brawny? I wanted to test out the program, but the stock songs are lame.

I wasn't saying guitar hero, just recommending good free game. :arf:

:( I thought the base songs were very good. Anyway, use the FoF fan forum for songs, or Freetar Hero Forum, will have to convert though. There is also a new thing where you can import all songs from GH1 and GH2 discs

I suggested war rock to ya :). And i love it too. :) but its not working for me at the moment. I found it at www.download.com thought it was neat so i gave it a try. The game is full of hackers though. :( If anyone has xfire what if your username. Mine is surprisingly bubbaganush.

Last edited:
wow. right after a read this post i saw it mentioned on alot of sites i go to lol. since its free im gonna check it out

Yeah, Punk Buster is down right now so there are a good amount of hackers. It realy doesn't matter though, they get kicked quick.

I'm having a blast playing though. I went up a lvl already. I just need to buy some new guns next chance I get to play which will probably be Tuesday.

Anybody still playing it regular?

I downloaded it last week and am really into it :D

Off to play it right now actually :lol:

Back