warhawk

well if you guys haven't gotten it already, 1.92 firmware update is up. so download it. it's suppose to help fix warhawk problems. sony catches on quickly to issues. it's a good thing.

arcticreaver said:
well if you guys haven't gotten it already, 1.92 firmware update is up. so download it. it's suppose to help fix warhawk problems. sony catches on quickly to issues. it's a good thing.

i have read about a fair few people no longer able to connect to warhawk games after updating....

GaryT85 said:
i have read about a fair few people no longer able to connect to warhawk games after updating....

really? wow. well i guess games do have their flaws. but seeing how sony is really pushing warhawk, i expect another update real soon to fix more issues. but i didn't get any of that problem after updating.

Ok i want a ps3 just for WArhawk...No joke. Im a huge fan of games like battlefront. and this way better than battlefront.

i got the warhawk package with bluetooth. but it's a really good game. there are issues that need to be addressed and SONY is working on them.

Back