Wario Smooth Moves multiplayer

jasonpbyu

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
So I unlocked multi player on Wario Ware Smooth Moves, however it only wants to let us use one controller, even though we have 2. I push a button on the second one, the 4 lights at the bottom blink, then it shuts off.

Its not the batteries because on other games it recognizes both controllers, but for the life of me, i cant get it to let me use 2 controllers on the multi player portion here.

HELP!

THANKS

you cant i am sorry... but i think thats what makes it fun the passing of the controller... i have played with 12 people and it was so much fun and so frantic...

but to answer your question you can only use one controller

you have to beat the single player game so if sit down for 2 to 3 hours you can unlock it... its so worth it trust me.

Belmont said:
you have to beat the single player game so if sit down for 2 to 3 hours you can unlock it... its so worth it trust me.

I only got up to the Tiny Wario level, completed that and I unlocked Darts Multiplayer.

Play a game of darts to unlock the next multiplayer game.. Keep playing the new games on multiplayer until you have all of them =]

Belmont said:
you cant i am sorry... but i think thats what makes it fun the passing of the controller... i have played with 12 people and it was so much fun and so frantic...

but to answer your question you can only use one controller

i can see the franticness being fun, but when its with a 5 year old who has a hard time getting the controller around his wrist fast enough, it makes it a pain in the butt!

If you do the running/jumping game you can use your nunchuck aswell. Unfortunately thats the only two controller thing you can do.

Back