Wario Ware and Multi Controllers

kmayer2007

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
Hi Everybody - I sincerely apologize if this question has already been posted - I've spent about an hour searching the Wiichat.com site and couldn't find it though.

I just recently acquired a Nintendo Wii (yesterday, as a matter of fact) and purchased an extra Wiimote with it. Started playing Wario Wares and achieved the Multiplayer selection. We started to set up a multi-player but for some reason cannot hook up our second controller. I want to know if it IS possible to hook up a second wiimote so people don't have to share the one mote, or do we have to suck it up and share? :crazy:

If it is possible - how do we do that? we've tried reconnecting, resyncing and pretty much everything else possible. We exited out of WarioWares and set up the second Wiimote properly and the LED even flashed indicating it was the second controller - we get back into WarioWares and then it just quit working (the second controller, not the first).

Thanks!!!!

wario wares box shows one remote i guess that means you have to share. i have wario ware but never playef multi-player, thats all the help i can give sorry.

Thanks! (Didn't see the back of the box because we rented the game...doh!) Really appreciate the help - and that confirms what I figured anyways.

I think the one Wii Remote is supposed to add to the franticness and make sure people know it's their turn

Wario ware smooth moves is a game which only uses one wii mote.
On the multi player section you only use 1 wiimote, i think the idea was ment to add to the fun and frantic style of the serious, As soon as you goes over you need to the pass the controller to the next person. This question has already been posted more then once please search harder:wink: If you found this helpfull rep please:arf:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Wario ware smooth moves is a game which only uses one wii mote.
On the multi player section you only use 1 wiimote, i think the idea was ment to add to the fun and frantic style of the serious, As soon as you goes over you need to the pass the controller to the next person. This question has already been posted more then once please search harder:wink: If you found this helpfull rep please:arf:

Hi there, Cpt. McCloud - I do apologize that I have posted a question that was already asked once before. I swear to you though that I spent a good hour at least searching the forums (the threads must have started to blur together if I missed it).

I do thank everybody who has read this repeated question over again for their patience with me - still a newbie forum-poster - but I do realize how frustrated it is to have somebody just post a question that has already been asked dozens and dozens of times.

Cpt.McCloud said:
On the multi player section you only use 1 wiimote, i think the idea was ment to add to the fun and frantic style of the serious, As soon as you goes over you need to the pass the controller to the next person.
This is true, however I think nintendo should enable all 4 wiimotes in the game. In theory it adds to the fun but in practice its just frustrating and impractical having to pass the wiimote from one player to another

iceblade said:
This is true, however I think nintendo should enable all 4 wiimotes in the game. In theory it adds to the fun but in practice its just frustrating and impractical having to pass the wiimote from one player to another

Yeah, I agree which is why I posted :p But it's funny that Nintendo went that route - I mean, by all accounts all of their previous systems had allowed individuals to play with their own controller and not have to switch back and forth...not only was it more practical, but it also saved you from sharing hand-sweat with people :wink:

i looked at this game on bestbuy.com and it said 12 players, this si confusing me :O

Up to twelve diffrent people can play at once, but it still only uses the one controller which you pass around.

Back