Wario Ware...I don't get it

Cartman58

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
I bought this game and it's just..I dunno. I just haven't caught on yet.

I'm going to start renting before I buy from now on me thinks.

isn't it more of a party/multiplayer game? try inviting your friends over and play, i'm sure it would be a bit more fun then

Its a bunch of crazy random **** made by the japs. I suggest you get high before playing for a more enjoyable experience.

It's best played with friends. I bought the Wario Ware version for Gamecube and took it back 5 days later because i couldnt get into it. But like Thorgouge said, you prolly have to be high to enjoy it to the fullest.

My old lady was here with me when we started playing. I guess it's just hard for me to get used to new games like this. It's just a completely different concept for a game.

I have watch the vids at gamespot and honestly think the game looks really stupid other then seeing what the wii remote can do. I can't beleive they give this the best rating of all Wii titles so far. A 9.1 with a score of 9 for graphics.

this game can be fun but not single player wayyy too short! the more people the better.

I'm about to beat single player and only put a little bit of time in it. I may return this game though. I currently don't live with anyone that would play my Wii with me so multiplayer is somewhat a dud option for me and the single player in this game is pretty iffy. I am starting to figure it out and the game has grown on me, but it's just not the game for me I don't believe.

KooBloo said:
Join Gamefly! Rent videos games for only $8.95 a month!!! clik on the link in my signature

Advertising isn't allowed. I suggest you read the forum rules.

KooBloo said:
well, the guy said that he wants to rent video games so i suggested it, i didnt advertise it, so shut up

Whether he asked for it or not your still advertising by posting a link to a website that benefits you.

Forum Rules: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/announcement-forum-rules-policies-read.html

I suggest you read up on the forum rules. I also suggest that you remove the link from your sig.

As for Wario Ware I find it to be quite a fun game. Also if you go back to previous bosses you have beat and play them again there are more levels/mini games.

gamefly is ****ing trash anyway. i have it and am cancelling it near the end of the month (if u cancel it at any time the service ends even if you have a week or more left til the next payment)

Syntax said:
Whether he asked for it or not your still advertising by posting a link to a website that benefits you.

Forum Rules: http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/announcement-forum-rules-policies-read.html

I suggest you read up on the forum rules. I also suggest that you remove the link from your sig.

As for Wario Ware I find it to be quite a fun game. Also if you go back to previous bosses you have beat and play them again there are more levels/mini games.
You can't have links in your Sig?

Back