wario ware only one player?

Bubbagump

Still Here
Dec 1, 2006
Wii Online Code
6805-9706-8131-1123
before you read the bottom half i wanna know if im entirely right about this i know im missing somthing, like in the blow up the ballon game you cant expect the person who pumping up the balloon, to pump up the ballon when the other person has the wiimote. BTW im talking about the american wario ware (i know there the same thing)

But if im right (because nintendo game covers dont lie, or do they?)

im so dissapointed.... and yea i do know that there are multiplayer games were you take turns with the SAME wiimote. This gets me very angry, because nintendo could of easily made this a 4 player game. They were just LAZY!.

thats what it said on the back of the box but it seems it shouldnt in game play

You can have up to 12 players (It might be 16, not 100% sure,) and they all play on 1 wii remote. It shouldn't be too bad... it should add to the frantic atmosphere of the game, frantically passing the remote then putting grandmas teeth in...

you mean you can't use 4 controllers? I mean if 4 people play everyone just stays with one controller and plays when it's their turn. is that possible or just one controller?

Yea i know there are mini games where you take turn with one contoler but its harder than you think, im very mad at nintendo because they were lazy and could of easily made this a 4 wiimote game

well me too! what the hell?! I mean the Gamecube one was like that (4 controllers) now just because they're wireless they made it that way? stupid

Well I guess it's good since if you only have 1 wiimote due to shortages or can only afford one.. but 4 player with 4 wiimotes would of been way better since I have 4 wiimotes lol

me too, I mean they should have made it both ways: with one remote swapping it for each turn and 4 controllers one for each 4 layers but nooo

put it simply, its just not SIMULTANEOUS multiplayer, but none the less it is a multiplayer game, it just uses 1 wiimote that gets passed around like a baton.

yes i said like 5 times i know its a mutie player game but nintendo could have made it a multi wii mote game -____-

Not everyone owns 4 wiimotes. Due to shortages, i only own 2. If the multiplayer was 4 wiimotes, it would leave out the other 90% of Wii owners who only have 1 wiimote.

To all the 'multi wiimote' moaners,
you obviously don't grasp the concept of warioware games whereby they consist of frantic multiplayer action.
Where would the fun be just standing there waiting with your own individual wiimote huh.

Yeah he's right
it makes it more fun trying to find the right person to pass it too

And not all people own 4 Wii-Motes
I have 2 myself

Back