Wario Ware ROCKS!

OldSchoolGamer

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2007
I got a copy of Wario Ware Smooth Moves last night and my wife and I could not stop playing it. It is so much fun.:smilewinkgrin:

You know im really undecided on this, granted i havent played the game but i've read as much as i can about it.

It's been getting some great feedback and im very intrigued to find out what all the fuss is about but it just seems like an extension of Wii Play?

Im looking to pick up a new game this weekend so maybe i'll give it a shot :)

i0n said:
It's been getting some great feedback and im very intrigued to find out what all the fuss is about but it just seems like an extension of Wii Play?

Im looking to pick up a new game this weekend so maybe i'll give it a shot :)
It's definitely NOT an extension of Wii Play. It's too twisted. :)

I'd recommend renting it first if you can. I think it's one of those love it or hate it games. You can see my comments in the other thread.

I have a stupid question how do you use it for multi player? It only had single player option avalible.

apparently multiplayer modes need to be unlocked as you go...

(i say apparently because i dont actually own the game, have read that a few times though)

OldSchoolGamer said:
What do you have to do to unlock it, a high score or something?
You just need to complete all the levels.

By the way, if you revisit the levels you've already completed then you can try for high scores. So for those levels, I don't think you can complete them again. The mini-games just get increasingly faster and difficult.

I have a question. I ordered Wario Ware from tower.com, and i got it yesterday, however i look on the back of the box and the part of it right above all the generic nintendo stuff it has the phrase "Wario's got a whole new set of moves!" in French and Spanish, and then in English at the top of the box. It states "For sale, rental and use only in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Latin America" as do all other games i own, but i just am curious if there exists a version of the box without the foreign languages?

Can anyone else who owns this post if theirs has french & spanish on it and also where they bought it?

.... unlock multi-player....

we're about to rent this... like now.

How long would it take a half-decent gamer to unlock it?

It's a very short game to play through once. It took me less than an hour to unlock multiplayer, so you will be playing in no time.

One thing I love about this game is it's art design. Just watching the intro to Ashley's level was enough to justify buying this game in my mind, and with the amazingly fun gameplay and multiplayer options it really is a great buy.

Back