Wario Ware Smooth Moves - Review

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I am a big fan of mini games and using the wii remote in exotic ways. I was wondering if I should get the game and post your reviews of the game (only if you own it). It seems like a very interesting game.

I would rent it first. In fact I would rent any Wii game before you buy it as there deosn't seem to be too many games worth paying $59 for yet. I've only played Wario and Rayman (other than Wii Play/Sports) and both were fun for a couple of hours but after that, my gf and I were tired of them. And the fact that these games are selling for $59 is outrageous. They are worth more like $15-$20 max. You will get people telling you its great and others that its not and it's had to decide based on personal opinion. I'd rent it first (you get it for a full week @ Blockbuster) or try and get it used.

well this is actually a very short game....but the most fun ive had using the wiimote! Used the wiimote in new and exciting ways...that really show you what the wii is capable of...but just give it a rent..,,just WAY to short!
8.5 out of 10

Is it true there are over 200 mini-games included. You said it's very short, but 200 games seems like a ton. 8.5, a B+, I'll go for that.

Last edited:
I borrowed this game of my little sisster. At first it was ok. Then i started to like it. But then suddently i had cleared it. I was a but dissepointeted, But then i notice the GREAT replay value.

It seems short, but its a great game to beat friends and familly members high scores. After you beat the game is when the fun beginns. You got tons of good working mini games and the levels becomes something like survival levels after you beat them.

OK, I'll keep thinking about it. No one has answered my question yet: are there really over 200 mini games?

Back