Wario Ware: Touched Review

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Wario Ware Touched is another great game which came out in the DS early years. Here i'll be reviewing this game..Hope it benefits you..

Other Reviews
Elite Beat Agents Review
Wario Ware: Touched Review
Brain Age Review
Advance Wars: Dual Strike Review
Meteos Review
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Review
SSX Blur Review
Super Paper Mario Review

Where to Buy:
Rare to find it at stores now. Might have to resort to Ebay or an Online Store.

*NOTE: Grammar ain't so good xD.

Wario Ware: Touched...Is it the best?

box-l.jpg

Gameplay...Fun as Hell
I have to say the gameplay is pretty much the game. The game is very self-explanatory. There will be a sequence of stages where you have to complete. Each stage has a very small time limit, let's see about 3 or 4 seconds. Every 5 to 8 stages you complete, there will be a sign that says "SPEED UP" which pretty much means that it will get harder. The stages overall will get harder and you have less time to do em'. As you go along you'll unlock more stages, characters, and toys to play with. The toys are like mini-games, as you go along you'll unlock more. You can play ping-pong with a buddy or see how many times you can get the ball up. There are many difficulties and many ways to play this game. Gameplay is a must.

a_med_1.jpg

Graphics...What you Expect
The graphics on here is what you expect for every warioware game and all DS games as well. It does show some good 2D graphics, but it doesn't really have any 3D dimensional ones. Graphics don't really matter with this game, since most of the time you'll be ignoring it.

Story..Is there even one?
Yes it does actually, when unlock new characters and stages, there will always been a cutscene. If you ever played Elite Beat Agents, it's very similiar to that.

warioware-touched-4.jpg

Sound/Music...One of the Best!
I have to say that both the sound and music in this game are very good. Some levels contain classic sounds and music like the 9 volt and 18 volt stages. Also each character has it's own theme, all of them are good, but my personal fave would be Ashley's Theme.

Replay Value... a 10/10
Either you want to beat your last high score or just want to play for fun, this game will keep you entertained for hours n' hours. Also as you go along you'll unlock different options and toys to play with as well..

There Are Other WarioWare Games? Yeah!
Wario Ware Inc. (GBA)
Wario Ware Inc. (GC)
Wario Ware: Touched (DS)
Wario Ware: Twisted (GBA)
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii)

Overall:
8.7/10

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
A little late on this one don't you think? :wink:

I can agree with you on this game though, pretty fun with good replay value.

Nice short to the point review.

I don't think it quite deserves that rating though, I felt it was the weakest warioware of the bunch.

Also the pic of nintendogs is from Smooth mooves, lol.

xD, my bad. I just grabbed random pictures off of google...i'll fix it.

Thanks

ericlewis91 said:
it came out when the ds came out

Yep, I'm just reviewing games that I know i played and enjoyed.

Back