Wario

unska

WiiChat Member
Oct 23, 2007
A little bit off-topic here but do you think Wario sounds like Serj Tankian? :lol:

I'm also a wario user, he's my favorite captain on msc. And I rock with him. Is cool to know that 2 other wario users r on wiichat and on this same thread.

I use Wario too. How do you use the fart? Do you use it to make megastrikes or?

Hey Wario2ooo,

I'm Jeff, and I think I sent you a PM a few weeks ago asking that you add me to your Strikers Friends List. Since I never got a responce, I'll ask ya again:p lol.

I'd love to face ya in Strikers sometime, I generally dont use Wario myself, but I find he makes a good opponent to face:p

So will ya add me to Strikers?

My friend Code is: 481146 047743

I hope you do add me, i'll add you to mine. I'll give ya a good match if your looking for good competition:cool:
When it comes to Strikers, I tend to get a bit competative myself:mad5: Well I hope you do add me!:thumbsup:
And if anyone else sees this, they can add me too if they'd like!

Jeff

PS: Unfortunatley I wont be online until the 14th of December onward, I have tests coming up in school and I cant have my games distracting me...so If you add me, dont be confused if I aint online fer another week or so, ok!:thumbsup:
I'll play ya anytime over Christmas and New Years Holidays tho, so be ready for then! lol:smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
Back