warioware or wii play?

superstar-wii

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2007
Hey I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what game I should get out of warioware[out 12th jan] or wii play because im having a hard choice.

also in wii sports when you are playing tennis, after you have pressed ok yo start the game, then the white box appears hold down 1 and 2 at the same time then pres A and then instead of the green tennis court, you will get to play in the blue like the training.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

superstar-wii said:
Hey I was wondering if anyone has any advice on what game I should get out of warioware[out 12th jan] or wii play because im having a hard choice.

I would say get Wario, haven't played it myself or anything but wii play is really crap. (unless your only getting it for the "free" wiimote).

I own wiiplay and can honestly say its replay value is about 5 mins, having played Warioware on the DS and Gamecube I would vote that game, its minigame madness! Oh and btw its out in 12th Jan here in UK

Ive got wii play and £5 for the game is ok, not the best of games. Im getting warioware aswell so.. well its your choice.

Im getting Wii play for the remote, the game isnt really that bad is it? Isnt it just like Wii Sports?

Wii play is fun in multi
But Wario is a better allrounder

StwrX03 said:
Im getting Wii play for the remote, the game isnt really that bad is it? Isnt it just like Wii Sports?
I got it for the same reason. Most of the games on Wii play, you play once then you just leave it and maybe play it again on a rainy day.

am I the only person that isn't impressed with Wario Ware? To me it seems like a game that will be fun for about a week or two. However long it take for you to show all your friends. Thats about it. I understand the drinking game potential, and I'm all for drinking, but honestly I'd rather just drink. Why do people have to play stupid games to drink. Just drink dammit. Each microgame is too short to even enjoy. Most of them are like 3 seconds. I think its a good game for people with crucial ADD. Thats where it stops for me

Last edited:
Deathmetalmaster said:
dude. table tennis looks wicked though! is it really crappy?

;-;

all you do is move the bat left or right, no swinging, no skill. It can be fun in multiplayer again for about 5 mins. Warioware will be a more multiplayer focused game and will have more replay value, trying to get further up the mingame elevator etc. If you need a second remote then wii play is good for £5, but imo isn't justified in purchasing for the game alone.

Wii-bert said:
am I the only person that isn't impressed with Wario Ware? To me it seems like a game that will be fun for about a week or two. However long it take for you to show all your friends. Thats about it. I understand the drinking game potential, and I'm all for drinking, but honestly I'd rather just drink. Why do people have to play stupid games to drink. Just drink dammit. Each microgame is too short to even enjoy. I think its a good game with people with crucial ADD. Thats where it stops for me

Warioware on the DS kept me hooked for ages, I think that's due to the innovation of the control system, I got bored really quickly on the Gamecube version due to controller use. I'm hoping the Wii's innovation will add a new level of interest to the game, and won't just wear off as a novelty

huggsy said:
Warioware on the DS kept me hooked for ages, I think that's due to the innovation of the control system, I got bored really quickly on the Gamecube version due to controller use. I'm hoping the Wii's innovation will add a new level of interest to the game, and won't just wear off as a novelty
I see what you are saying. I was actually excited to get this game, but after seeing videos and reviews, I'm kinda turned off by it. A little too out of control for my liking. The main problem is that it lacks any sort of discernable depth. The whole "plot" of the wiimote temple was just a stupid idea to throw all the microgames together somehow without making it look totally random (which is exactly what it is)

Wii-bert said:
I see what you are saying. I was actually excited to get this game, but after seeing videos and reviews, I'm kinda turned off by it. A little too out of control for my liking. The main problem is that it lacks any sort of discernable depth. The whole "plot" of the wiimote temple was just a stupid idea to throw all the microgames together somehow without making it look totally random (which is exactly what it is)

Just saying that it was given 92% in Nintendo Official Magazine, and think Wario ware is a fantastic game and is great for when you have friends over and it requires split second re-actions and is a great laugh when you screw up lol, its fast action packed with competitiveness and the single player is just about as good with medals to win and stuff

I've liked Wario ware from when I first got on Gamecube, then I got it on DS and the initiative control system was awesome and I thought it showed how great the touch screen is, and I think wario ware on the Wii will use the Wii-mote so well and show how great it is :)

Back