WarioWare Player 2 Problem!

Dreamweaver

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2007
East Sussex, UK
Wii Online Code
5133-1980-9154-2212
I originally posted this same problem in the Hardware section but I've tested it a bit more and it seems to be a problem that exists solely on Smooth Moves. So let me explain, when I try to do multiplayer on Smooth Moves the second remote will not be recognized. Pressing a few buttons to get it responding doesn't work, so the next option would be to re-sync it. I've tried that as well though and no sooner has the second remote been recognized that it has "un-synced" itself. I have tryed both my remotes as the second player and the same problem occurs.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. :wink:

A problem like this has already been posted please use search in future:)

Wario ware: smooth moves only use's one controller for multiplayer so you pass the controller around. It is ment to add to the fun and make it like a fun panic:shocked: . While playing the multiplayer games once your go has finished you need to pass the controller to the other player.

If you found this useful add rep please:D

Cpt.McLoud said:
A problem like this has already been posted please use search in future:)

Wario ware: smooth moves only use's one controller for multiplayer so you pass the controller around. It is ment to add to the fun and make it like a fun panic:shocked: . While playing the multiplayer games once your go has finished you need to pass the controller to the other player.

If you found this useful add rep please:D
I'm very sorry, I did search but obviously I need to improve. :frown2: And thanks a lot for the solution, I just had some bizzarre idea that it used two controllers. Rep is comind your way as well.

Back