WarioWare Smooth Moves BOUGHT

bought it today,was fun for a few hours afterwards it got really boring, i rather play elebits then this.going to exchange it 2morrow. for red steel, don't have that yet xD..but if u like games similar to Mario Party Series, then go on, but also, warioware ain't nothing like Mario Party :mad5:

so if i were to pick between this game, super monkey ball, and rayman, which would you guys recomend?

One controller for multiplayer? Hmph. I'm wondering, what's the recommended age range on that game (or even mario party for that matter). I'm looking for multiplayer games that can still be fun to a sort of young-adult audience, and wondering if this can actually manage to hit that group (drinking game opportunities? Hmmm :)), or if Mario Party is worth checking out, or if I should try another game altogether (currently only have Wii Sports and Madden for multi)

buphoff said:
I just picked mine up today...haven't opened it. Here is why:

The box says only one player with nunchuck. Is this correct? Why do all of the websites say 1-4 or 1-12. I've seen only one site that says "Number of players: 1, some 2-5". What the hell is that?

You would think nintendo would be pumping out as many multiplayer games as possible but I really only have Wii Sports which I can use because you are more likely to discover a gold/oil hybrid than find a nunchuck.

You can do multiplayer as a "pass-on" when up to 12 people can play by trading the Wiimote.

Last edited:
playing multiplayer with 1 remote is quite hard because it doesnt give you much time to trade the wiimote and then strap it onto ur wrist

vi3tmix said:
One controller for multiplayer? Hmph. I'm wondering, what's the recommended age range on that game (or even mario party for that matter). I'm looking for multiplayer games that can still be fun to a sort of young-adult audience, and wondering if this can actually manage to hit that group (drinking game opportunities? Hmmm :)), or if Mario Party is worth checking out, or if I should try another game altogether (currently only have Wii Sports and Madden for multi)

I think this is your game....I fit the demographic you mentioned. I just got this game and all of my friends that come and play love it. The multiplayer is great! The fact that you use only one remote makes it even more fun since you have to pass it back and forth. The multiplayer goes fast so everyone has to be alert or they will be eliminated. Although I don't drink I can see how this would be a trip with drinkers.

Keep it(if you haven't sold it yet) it's pretty fun, and everyone thinks the 1 player mode is short but they are so wrong, they need as well as you to explore more into the game, you need to play every single mini game for every single character inorder to get everything the game offers..I guess the people who say it's short it's because they need a guide to look everything up to find out what are the hidden and secret stuff, but no people, you need to explore by yourself once in a while and not depend on a guide....oh and never compare this to Mario Part please...Wario Wares owns Mario Party a million times

BlueJawa said:
playing multiplayer with 1 remote is quite hard because it doesnt give you much time to trade the wiimote and then strap it onto ur wrist

Multiplayer with one strap works fine, you guys must have slow reflexs.. I was playing with like 6-7 friends one night and we were able to pass it quickly... Hot Potato, Hot Potato :D

Its a great game, easy 9.5/10 here.

Axtlar said:
Keep it(if you haven't sold it yet) it's pretty fun, and everyone thinks the 1 player mode is short but they are so wrong, they need as well as you to explore more into the game, you need to play every single mini game for every single character inorder to get everything the game offers..I guess the people who say it's short it's because they need a guide to look everything up to find out what are the hidden and secret stuff, but no people, you need to explore by yourself once in a while and not depend on a guide....oh and never compare this to Mario Part please...Wario Wares owns Mario Party a million times

Agree'd, except the owning Mario Party part (We'll see when 8 comes out for Wii)

dont get the game!!!!!!!!!! it if fun at first, then the concept gets very old.

luckily, i rented it.....:scared:

Agree'd, except the owning Mario Party part (We'll see when 8 comes out for Wii)[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, it may be fun, but Wario Ware is a whole different kinda game..more action, more adrenaline, so better put: Wario Ware and Mario Party are each unique and can't be compared..and I guess I just don't like board games, they bore me a bit, but for those who like them then it's more preferable than Wario Ware

wiifreak9292 said:
dont get the game!!!!!!!!!! it if fun at first, then the concept gets very old.

luckily, i rented it.....:scared:

Depends on the person, ive played it quite alot and still not bored.

yeah same here, and opposite to you, it even makes me wanna play it more and more

i played this today for the first time. let me tell you this, i have not lauged this much , enjoyed a game this much, and had this much fun playing a game in a LONG time. This game is AMAIZING! make sure you play it with friends!

Back