Yeah..I like the retro mini games from 9-Volt and 18-Volt they are my favorites

ericlewis91 said:
it says there is more coming

WarioWare.."All The Right Moves"

WarioWare.."It's Party Time"

I CANT WAIT UNTIL THEY COME OUT!

PROOF
http://wii.nintendo.com/software_warioware.jsp

I'm so sorry to dissapoint my good friend..but those aren't games, they are just explanations of the game in that website...but hey! I'm not saying more Wario Ware games will come out, that's an obvious fact, since Smooth moves in my opinion, is a success.

lol, no, you are rigth and obviously it was done on purpose..very well executed

JUST GOT smooth moves today and my kids are playing now
only on the second stage at the moment

ill let you all know what i think when ive had time to play into it a bit further

I got it....bit weird at first but now its just so much fun, the guy that tells you the moves is funny as hell. I love it, great multi player game cause you look like an idiot doing the elephant or the mohawk!

Great game - weird but fun - single remote which needs passed aroung during multi play adds to the daftness........ suit all ages

I agree. The game is a great multiplayer game but ive played almost 2 hours and nearly beaten the game. But it is heaps fun, and when your done you can sell it on eBay if you want or something.
Moo?

I think the game's a keeper. It's great for parties and when family or friends are over. My wife loves it and our 7 year old thinks it fun and funny.

But, it's not a "gamer's game". It's easy to beat and after awhile I guess it gets boring to play alone.

Regarding the multi-player but only one controller issue, I think that's the whole point of the game. It's about thinking and acting fast on your feet. To me, frantically trying to pass the controller from one player to the next is part of the fun.

It's definitely not your "traditional" video game. If that's what you're looking for then I wouldn't advise buying it.

geoff2005 said:
i would only recommend it if you have friends. if not game can get pretty ghey by ur self.

This quote sums it up. If you will be playing a lot or exclusively by yourself then this game will not do it for you.

I have yet to play the multiplayer much, but I am very interested to see how it plays with a big group of people. The idea of one controller sounds problematic if you haven't played the game, but I think passing it will just add to the chaotic and crazy atmosphere of the game. That's just my prediction on how it plays.

I have a question. I ordered Wario Ware from tower.com, and i got it yesterday, however i look on the back of the box and the part of it right above all the generic nintendo stuff it has the phrase "Wario's got a whole new set of moves!" in French and Spanish, and then in English at the top of the box. It states "For sale, rental and use only in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Latin America" as do all other games i own, but i just am curious if there exists a version of the box without the foreign languages?

Can anyone else who owns this post if theirs has french & spanish on it and also where they bought it?

i dont reccomend buying it just rent it, the multyplayer sucks, you only take turns with 1 wiimote at a time in multyplayer, its a very short game, storyline leaves you hanging, waste of $50. :sad: i was so dissapointed, especialy about the multyplayer. Game cube one was waay better, and yea i didnt expect a very good story line but expected a waaaay better multiplayer. :prrr: :mad2:

Cputerace said:
I have a question. I ordered Wario Ware from tower.com, and i got it yesterday, however i look on the back of the box and the part of it right above all the generic nintendo stuff it has the phrase "Wario's got a whole new set of moves!" in French and Spanish, and then in English at the top of the box. It states "For sale, rental and use only in the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Latin America" as do all other games i own, but i just am curious if there exists a version of the box without the foreign languages?

Can anyone else who owns this post if theirs has french & spanish on it and also where they bought it?
why does it matter? do you need a box without the foreign language? But just to answer you question yes they do i got a normal cover at wal-mart in america here.

Back