WarioWare: Smooth Moves HELP

HappyVac

WiiChat Member
Jun 1, 2007
I'm stuck (pathetically enough) on the very first level of WW (the level in which you have to outrun a boulder, using the channel-surfing position). I can do all the microgames except 2; sauteing the food and fanning the Warios. I've looked around, and for the saute it says flip the pan like you would if you were flipping pancakes, i.e. moving your hand at up at the wrist. However, this does nothing. I've tried a variety of movements, and none of them work. Also, for the fanning microgame I've been told to move your arm at the elbow, as if you were fanning someone, but this does nothing as well. Help?

Hold you wiimote in your hand like normal and jerk it up and down for the frying fan. And for the fanning just move your arm up and down a lot fast and it should work.

I tried both of these...and nothing happens. I'm pointing it directly at the sensor bar, about 2' away, full-battery remote. I don't get it.

i was going to type the same thing as mario there, make sure you are away from the sensor bar. i found that to be an issue when i would do the little dude that jumps into that hole and a bunch of sprouts come up. i also problems with the sword one (you have to cut the jumping barrel)

but everyone has given the best advice to beat those 2 mini games. shorter wrist movement and make sure youre away from the sensor bar

Nothing doing. I'm at least 5-6' away from the bar, making short wrist movements, and flapping my arm. I'm not get anything. It's frustrating. :sick:

HappyVac said:
Nothing doing. I'm at least 5-6' away from the bar, making short wrist movements, and flapping my arm. I'm not get anything. It's frustrating. :sick:
then i'd say there's probably somthing wrong with the wii-mote, i'd go to the main wii site and find like a troubleshooting guide for your wii, and if that doesn't help, find where you can e-mail a question, and tell them your problem...they will get back to you in about a day and usualy solve your problem on the first try

HappyVac said:

does the wii mote still work as a pointer? cuz it may be the recently popular "accelerometer problem" people have been having. u should just try smacking it on ur hand a couple times, if u haven't done so already in frustration.

TortillaChip520 said:
does the wii mote still work as a pointer? cuz it may be the recently popular "accelerometer problem" people have been having. u should just try smacking it on ur hand a couple times, if u haven't done so already in frustration.

Yes, it does everything else but these 2 games.

I'll try Tech Support as well...

Omg i got this game yday with mario strikers and ive completed it lol.
Pretty short game!!!
ive only played like an hour of Wario Ware a day.

Just thought i should boast :smilewinkgrin:

I tried re-syncing, and nothing happens (or changes, at least).

Back