Warioware: Smooth Moves.

Scarling

WiiChat Member
Oct 4, 2006
I ordered this game yesterday off of Shopto.net and it arrived this morning.
I had university all day but just got back and have gotten around to playing it, and i have to say, i love it!

The gameplay is so addictive and the minigames are excellent. I had to turn the default difficulty up a tad but now i have it so it's a challenge. Not sure how large the game actually is but so far so good.

Does anybody else have this game yet and what do you think?

wait a sec.... are you saying it was released today in North America? Or a different country?

I had it in my hands this afternoon in Mediamarkt (Spain) for 43,99€ (don´t know if it is a good price, but as the rest is 54€ I guess it is).
I was wondering buying it or first looking to see some reviews....
I put it back behind some copies of COD3.... hihi.... Should I go back tomorrow and buy it? Is it that good?

Please forgive me for asking if it is good..... but I am new to the console world (I was always a PC person) :)

Day earlier for the country your from Scarling :O and I really want it, should be a laugh with friends and family, though I don't have any money, well, I have £10, but would have to wait weeks to be able to afford it. I'll probably sell some old DS games or something to make the money :) just gotta have it :D

i will sell my car for this game... must have...hmmm kill....nope ..... rob bank..... nope... sell soul..... nope ok the car must go
btw wiired sorta copied the text part of your sig coz i like it, hope you dont mind

Last edited:
But is the game released in North America yet, or is it still being released on the 17th?

Yep, I ordered online and received today, I haven't completed it as of yet but wario ware hasn’t always had the biggest track game length record, but its multi play value goes through the roof, the single player and story modes are not what its made for therefore it gets a cheaper price tag

I would say it uses the Wii-mote extremely well and is well worth buying as it strongly takes advantage of the control system the Wii has to offer us :) And also shows us a variety of differnt methods the Wii and the Wii-mote are good for

For myself - A MUST BUY - Whether or not it's is your must buy it is never my place to say as i feel it comes down to personal preference

*subliminal message look* :devil: YOU WANT THIS! YOU NEEEEED THIS GAME :devil:

Also i am a resident of the UK so received it today, and it does have a yellow case, but the disk is blue :arf:

Last edited:
Just to clarify, i'm in the UK [yellow warioware version =D] and the game is amazing, very addictive.
I pre-ordered from shopto.net and they always allow the games to arrive the day before the official release and that is why i have it a day early.

I advise you all get it as i'm enjoying it immensely so far.

Back