Warioware: Smooth Moves.

Getting it tomorrow morning. Glad that you all like it. It looks great fun :)

I completed it already! but its brillant. Arrived from GAME online today.

Great Starfox level! - really impressive!. Won't spoil anymore for you!

Though the Mohawk...hahahahaha. You'll know what I mean when you get your filthy hands on it. Expect to complete it in approx 1h 30min to 2hr

no1 still answered my question if the us release date it january 17th right?

hey i'm waiting for it in America, but I am left handed and was wondering if it offered a left handed option or is everything just done right handed?

It's not a very long game at all, but the vast amount of minigames in different sections will keep you going for a longgg time.
Especially if you have friends to play it with.

As for the left handed thing, it asks you if you are left or right handed at the start of the game so that won't be a problem.

This is aimed at WiiGod or anybody else who has reached the stage i'm about the explain.

In the first elephant stage in the lift thing, how many stages are there, since i can't seem to get to the boss stage without dying and there seems to be neverending stages, lol.

I can't wait to get this game, sounds fun. :p

Jonnyboy said:
hey i'm waiting for it in America, but I am left handed and was wondering if it offered a left handed option or is everything just done right handed?
Yes it offers left or right hand options when you create your profile

rtr1900 said:
I had it in my hands this afternoon in Mediamarkt (Spain) for 43,99€ (don´t know if it is a good price, but as the rest is 54€ I guess it is).
I was wondering buying it or first looking to see some reviews....
I put it back behind some copies of COD3.... hihi.... Should I go back tomorrow and buy it? Is it that good?

Hihi just a couple of hours and I will go back to the store...... Crossing my finger that the game is still there..... Maybe I will be as lucky as I was with buying my Wii.....

Oh yes, here where I live there are some Wii left.... STrange isn´t it???

I feel like an idiot but how the hell do you play this multiplayer :)

When I start the game there is only Single to choose, the multi is covered by an old newspaper!

Back