WarioWare Smooth Moves

XtremeKilling

Got Wii? [1-21-07]
Jan 27, 2007
www.Wii-Own.com
Wii Online Code
3736-0858-9817-8462
Hey i heard alot of people saying warioware is good. why? i brought the game and its like CRAP! its for like little children >.< the minigames r 3 secs.

So can someone explain to me before i return it?

it is just a fun party game. my wife loves it. funny to watch other people play it... espcially for people who are not gamers...

the game is NOT for one player. its ALOT of fun when you unlock the multi player mode and have a bunch of friends over.

when i bought it i was playing it like a boys VS girls thing (me, my bf, my bfs best friend and his fiance) it was SO much fun watching everyone make an ass of themselves i love the game personally

however, sitting it at home by yourself playing it really isnt that much fun though. you need to be humiliated by your friends and family to REALLY get into it lmao

hey how do u unlock all the mini games? I beat all the storys and all the multi player things but i cant get any mingames?

if u beat all the missons then go to the little bottom right thing hwere their is all the stories to0 see what u have missed out1

The last mini game story is tiny wario. The boss stage is hard, well it was for me. You have to dance and ahh its just crazy fun. When you get multiplayer its alot of fun you can play darts, bungee buddies, nose race thingy, and many more. Give wario ware another chance

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the game is NOT for one player. its ALOT of fun when you unlock the multi player mode and have a bunch of friends over.

when i bought it i was playing it like a boys VS girls thing (me, my bf, my bfs best friend and his fiance) it was SO much fun watching everyone make an ass of themselves i love the game personally

however, sitting it at home by yourself playing it really isnt that much fun though. you need to be humiliated by your friends and family to REALLY get into it lmao

Well put

I took it over a mates last night sorta 'wii parteh' and we just played Wario Ware all night, there was about 6 of us and it was loads of fun.

So yeah, best to be played with a few people

You just beat all the missions on the main map, and multiplayer will be unlocked. You can choose multi when the game first starts up.

Back