Warner excluxive on Blu-ray

Yeaa, I'm hoping Bollywood goes Blu-ray... they're massive in the film industry, probably the biggest. And I love Bollywood movies :)

Celestial said:
Yeaa, I'm hoping Bollywood goes Blu-ray... they're massive in the film industry, probably the biggest. And I love Bollywood movies :)

lol just watch like 100 bollywood movies and youll get the feel of every other movie

seriously i watch alot of bollywood movies and their all the same

boy falls in love with girl, they sing and the girl runs away.
girl and boy sing some more (lol)
the father or the girl wont say yes to the boy to marry the girl
they run away

now heres where 2 things can happen

1. While running and singing they run across a train track and decide to run away and get married

or number

2. while running and singing the boy gets shot but being indian he can get enough power to sing one last song

zeon9881 said:
lol just watch like 100 bollywood movies and youll get the feel of every other movie

seriously i watch alot of bollywood movies and their all the same

boy falls in love with girl, they sing and the girl runs away.
girl and boy sing some more (lol)
the father or the girl wont say yes to the boy to marry the girl
they run away

now heres where 2 things can happen

1. While running and singing they run across a train track and decide to run away and get married

or number

2. while running and singing the boy gets shot but being indian he can get enough power to sing one last song

lol They're not all like that! The songs are amazing though... The films are brilliant! Even the ones that are like that. I don't even understand the language, still love it, always makes me cry. I'm a failure as a boy.

Celestial said:
lol They're not all like that! The songs are amazing though... The films are brilliant! Even the ones that are like that. I don't even understand the language, still love it, always makes me cry. I'm a failure as a boy.

Dang man ,i understand the language and the songs completly suck, if you understood what they were doing then you would agree

plus most of the bollywood movies are copies of hollywood movies

partner=Hitch

zeon9881 said:
Dang man ,i understand the language and the songs completly suck, if you understood what they were doing then you would agree

plus most of the bollywood movies are copies of hollywood movies

partner=Hitch

lol well there are subtitles... and I still find the movies brilliant :) Hollywood films don't really make me cry... Bollywood films do...
And Hollywood movies copy Bollywood movies too. I think "Moulin Rouge" was copied from "China Gate", not so sure about that. But I wouldn't really say they copy Hollywood, I think they just get inspired from Hollywood.

Celestial said:
lol well there are subtitles... and I still find the movies brilliant :) Hollywood films don't really make me cry... Bollywood films do...
And Hollywood movies copy Bollywood movies too. I think "Moulin Rouge" was copied from "China Gate", not so sure about that. But I wouldn't really say they copy Hollywood, I think they just get inspired from Hollywood.

alot of bollywood movies and songs are copies of hollywood films and songs

Dont you find the people singing in frickin english (like when they try to act cool) frickin annoying, i mean hell they have such a big accent

their trying to say

"sunday" and all i can here is "ay" litterly

zeon9881 said:
alot of bollywood movies and songs are copies of hollywood films and songs

Dont you find the people singing in frickin english (like when they try to act cool) frickin annoying, i mean hell they have such a big accent

their trying to say

"sunday" and all i can here is "ay" litterly

lol, I think bollywood music is brilliant though, when they're singing in their own language... I think they can sing so much better than all these English singers... Like Sonu Nigam, he is absolutely amazing. Better than any singer I've ever heard. Fantastic voice.

Celestial said:
lol, I think bollywood music is brilliant though, when they're singing in their own language... I think they can sing so much better than all these English singers... Like Sonu Nigam, he is absolutely amazing. Better than any singer I've ever heard. Fantastic voice.

You have issues dont you lol i hate sonu nigam i perfer.......well i only like a limited quantity of songs so i dont perfer any lol

have you heard

Sagda

its very good

zeon9881 said:
You have issues dont you lol i hate sonu nigam i perfer.......well i only like a limited quantity of songs so i dont perfer any lol

have you heard

Sagda

its very good

You have got to be joking... Sonu Nigam is the best singer in the world! lol well that's my opinion... But he's SO talented. His voice is so like... soothing, amazing to listen to! Songs like... "Main Agar Kahoon" from "Om Shanti Om" and "Baawri Piya Ki" from "Baabul" are such beautiful songs, and the films were wow! Cried at Om Shanti Om... Cried at Baabul... WOW! :) lol

And what film is that from?

Celestial said:
You have got to be joking... Sonu Nigam is the best singer in the world! lol well that's my opinion... But he's SO talented. His voice is so like... soothing, amazing to listen to! Songs like... "Main Agar Kahoon" from "Om Shanti Om" and "Baawri Piya Ki" from "Baabul" are such beautiful songs, and the films were wow! Cried at Om Shanti Om... Cried at Baabul... WOW! :) lol

And what film is that from?

lol i already told you i dont prefer any1 and baabul wasnt sad it was stupid

i liked the song om shanti om though it gets repetitive

have you hears

mast kalendar

zeon9881 said:
lol i already told you i dont prefer any1 and baabul wasnt sad it was stupid

i liked the song om shanti om though it gets repetitive

have you hears

mast kalendar

lol I've listened to "Main Agar Kahoon" non stop for about... 2 months now lol and I still LOVE it...

Yeaa I heard that song, off Heyy Baby isn't it? Yeaa... it's alright, the films funny though! :) I'm more into the sad/slow songs :p

Celestial said:
lol I've listened to "Main Agar Kahoon" non stop for about... 2 months now lol and I still LOVE it...

Yeaa I heard that song, off Heyy Baby isn't it? Yeaa... it's alright, the films funny though! :) I'm more into the sad/slow songs :p

ok...it just got wierd.....

heyy baby sucked

zeon9881 said:
ok...it just got wierd.....

heyy baby sucked

lol I know it sucked. But it still made me laugh... And you gotta love a film with Shahrukh Khan in it... Even though it was just a special appearance.

Back