Warranty Help!

AsWin25

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2007
Hi,

I just got my Wii today and realized that ToysRUs put a 40 dollar charge for a 2 year warranty on my bill that's supposed to cover anything underneath the sun for my wii. At first I was upset; however, now I think it may be worth it. Before I go back to have them take it off, do you recommend keeping it on there? Or is Nintendo's warranty policy of one year good enough? Any elaboration on the Wii's durability would be really helpful and appreciated!

Thanks!

I would take it off. If your Wii's faulty, you'll find out right away and Nintendo's warranty will cover a replacement. If you get a working Wii (like 99% of them) you can be very sure that it will not fail.

hmm im not sure but i am sure glad i bought the warranty tho.. but i think 1 year maybe enough... well ma cuzn tripped on the gamecube cord and well... he made the wii fall down from the table it was in.. and then the graphics got effed up nd den he got mad.. nd it wasnt evn his wii so i was like wtf so yea im glad i bought the 1 year warranty and i learned my lesson :D nvr let my cousin talk to me or play with my wii anymore :yesnod:

Back