Was it worth it

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
well i got my wii on feb

ever since i finished zelda (friken 70 hours +)

i didnt play the wii that much untill i bought metroid prime for my wii cause it was like 7 bucks and tis the best gamecune game

but then i then i think about the other 2 consoles (360 and ps3) and i wonder to myself thinking was it actully worth it

i mean their are barly any good games for wii

its not a system which you can go online with often (and the online sucks)

and im pretty sure nintendo those online hating idoits are barly gonna release 20 online games and like 20 good games by the time nintendo wii 2 comes out

and im sure its to late to sell it cause i dont have a box anymore (when i say sell i mean as in get my money back)

so i find myself wondering was it worth it......

so what are your oppinons about your wii and such

Last edited:
Just think of it this way... do you have an xbox 360? I do. And I like the Wii better because you dont have to pay 49.99 a year.

1) Only the 360 from this generation has a lot of games and it's because it has been out a year longer

2) You will probably eventually get tired of a 360 or a ps3 as well. This is why you don't devote your entire life to gaming.

3) We really don't care if it was worth it to you and you weren't asking us personally if we thought it was worth it so this thread is pointless.

This thread has been done at least 3 times already and every time it turned into a huge argument. I think they all hit 5+ pages where many members took the idea personally and started to attack anyone who said they were bored.
Personally I agree with most of what you say but you should consider reading one of the old threads and replying to it.

ok i thought it was in a state of a question but it wasnt it has been edited

Definitely worth it. But do what makes you happy in this case, you can almost certainly get atleast most of your money back. Check out ebay, they still sell for quite a chunk of change since finding one is still not easy. However, I vote keep it!

Zeon, pal, of course its not worth it. When i think about how I use my Wii, I might as well have just bought another GC. I dont expect many online games cause they arent aiming for online play. I dont know how many people got a GC adapter to play PSO thinking "I wonder what else will be online..."

360 or PS3. Both not completely worthless. PS3 replaces both PS1/2 which is a room saver.

Dear Diary,

Today I was browsing the Chat section of the wiichat.com forums when I came across this thread. You see this kid named Zeon thought it would be a good idea to use the forums as his own personal diary. HOW SILLY DIARY!

Till later!

Vagrant

How is Nintendo not going for online? Just because Metroid isn't online.

Get the **** over it kids. If you are too poor to buy another console without selling the wii then just get rid of it.

Don't make reflection posts on this forum.

paintba||er said:
It is too early to tell if it was worth it or not. If some good games come out then it will be. It is only $250 anyway.

nintendo has already denied 5 games which wanted to be online

--------------------------------

is you think about it nintendo wii has only 3 life lines

1 which is zelda

2. resident evil 4 and even this game i a port

3. Super Smash Bros Brawl

and if super Smash Bros were to fail that would hurt us gamers very dramaticly

on top of that 360 and ps3 have many

ps3 has

resident evil
final fantasy
and others (i cant think right now im to frustrated)

360 has

gears of war
doom
forza
Halo

-----------------------------

im not including metroid prime or kirby because these games would be ants compared to those systems games

-------------

i didnt even mention metroid being online vagrant i actully dont give a dam about it (as in the online for metroid)

Online isn't everything. It is usually funner than single player, but not always.
1. Zelda is pretty good, but it is overrated.
2. I didn't think RE4 was that good, and I have already played it on GC.
3. If it used the Wiimote I would probably buy it, but it isn't supposed to and if it doesn't I'm not getting it.

Mario Galaxy is the only game I'm really looking forward to for the Wii. Still, I would give it some more time.

Dear WiiChat,

PMS came early this month for a few members. Taking out the stress of their daily lives in the form of text to hopefully strike a nerve. Did it wok? I dont know, but lets hope Vagrant gets better business tomorrow. Those street corners can be tricky. Sticks and stones, WiiChat.

Iloveyouwiichat

uhhh man am i sick of these threads, the wii was totally worth it, why didn't you include super mario galaxy, anyways it's going to come with a bunch of good games, it'll come out with a mario kart, a starfox game, more mario sport titles(i guess it's the nintendo-loving in me, but these are the only sport games i'm willing to buy(unless you count excite truck as a sports game))

new ff cc, no more heroes, project hammer(if it's not cancelled), disaster,

i think those games are enough to say it was worth it,

mushroomedmario said:
uhhh man am i sick of these threads, the wii was totally worth it, why didn't you include super mario galaxy, anyways it's going to come with a bunch of good games, it'll come out with a mario kart, a starfox game, more mario sport titles(i guess it's the nintendo-loving in me, but these are the only sport games i'm willing to buy(unless you count excite truck as a sports game))

new ff cc, no more heroes, project hammer(if it's not cancelled), disaster,

i think those games are enough to say it was worth it,
pretty much what he summed up and u forgot SSBB

Back