Was it worth it

vagrant said:
I'll take that as a "you win"
As far as I know i was never trying to beat you. You made a statment about being a man and the want to get paid for fun, so i just helped you out and commented on it.

But yes, you and every guy looking for a good time wins.

GamerCon said:
As far as I know i was never trying to beat you. You made a statment about being a man and the want to get paid for fun, so i just helped you out and commented on it.

But yes, you and every guy looking for a good time wins.

I'll pretend by "every guy" you mean "my future daughter"

INEED2WII said:
Coke? Why would anyone wanna put coke in hotdogs? I cook links in beer but who would I wanna use a sugar/syrup solution? If your talking about cocaine then you need to do some research before you make comments like that because that makes absolutely no sense. Try again

i meant cocaine and i was just joking around, don't tell me to try again, stfu, that's rude.....i meant they just seem dirty, the people that run them don't seem that higenic

mushroomedmario said:
i meant cocaine and i was just joking around, don't tell me to try again, stfu, that's rude.....i meant they just seem dirty, the people that run them don't seem that higenic
Well the last thing a hotdog vendor would do is put a expensive narcotic into a hotdog. Besides that wouldn't do anything to you anyway. Pee in the water, sure. Then again, hotdogs are boiled in the water so that won't hurt you.:smilewinkgrin: BTW, most fastfood you eat has probably been cooked and handled by a person who hasn't washed their hands or worse. Hotdogs are made of animal scraps such as pig feet and cow lips...so marinate on that.

INEED2WII said:
Well the last thing a hotdog vendor would do is put a expensive narcotic into a hotdog. Besides that wouldn't do anything to you anyway. Pee in the water, sure. Then again, hotdogs are boiled in the water so that won't hurt you.:smilewinkgrin: BTW, most fastfood you eat has probably been cooked and handled by a person who hasn't washed their hands or worse. Hotdogs are made of animal scraps such as pig feet and cow lips...so marinate on that.

I love everything about this post.

yea im gonna buy mario strikers charged

and yea your right not all game need online

i was just suggesting when a game has online the players usally stick to it way longer

but obviously not only the online but the game has to be good

theres alotta games that look good for the wii coming out...and its only been out since november so juss wait a little while and i bet it will be better

vagrant said:
I love everything about this post.
Vagrant, someone needs to help mentor the kids in life because it appears to me that their teachers and parents aren't cutting the mustard:lol: Thats what makes getting onto wii chat fun. Here I am playing lame ass redsteel and getting to teach young ones about the facts of life. Oh, and I definately enjoy the leasons you give them:lol:

INEED2WII said:
Vagrant, someone needs to help mentor the kids in life because it appears to me that their teachers and parents aren't cutting the mustard:lol: Thats what makes getting onto wii chat fun. Here I am playing lame ass redsteel and getting to teach young ones about the facts of life. Oh, and I definately enjoy the leasons you give them:lol:

Why couldn't you have been my father :(

Back