Was it worth it?

balrogs.pa

Wiichats Idiot Identifier
Jul 12, 2007
I forgot how to look at a map.
Wii Online Code
0588-9206-9468-1123
i see myself buying a wii for the games only, like SSBB. but i tire of things quickly. and i go to all these reviews of the wii, and most people say its fun for the first few months, but after those months it just stop's becoming fun and is boring. do any of you agree with that? because i wouldn't want to buy a wii and then not use it. answers. pleaase.

balrogs.pa said:
i see myself buying a wii for the games only, like SSBB. but i tire of things quickly. and i go to all these reviews of the wii, and most people say its fun for the first few months, but after those months it just stop's becoming fun and is boring. do any of you agree with that? because i wouldn't want to buy a wii and then not use it. answers. pleaase.

Some people like it, some people don't. People who buy it cus it "looks neat" and don't actually like the games, will tire of it. Otherwise it is fun foreverz. I don't see myself getting tired of it as long as I keep renting games and buying new ones that come out.

Yes, but its boring right now. I know there's a handful of games I'll enjoy, but they don't come out until end of this summer or later...so I must wait.

it's not boring right now

your bored of it right now

i on the other hand find it very entertaining

have you ever played super monkey ball banana blitz competing against someone(taking turns)

that is fun as hell

even though it's not that good of a game

yeah~~~~~~~~~

Mmhm, I'm bored of it right now, I'm sure I'll become more entertained when Brawl or Mario Kart comes out, buuuut I have to wait another 6 months for that.

Maybe I'll get Galaxy

paintba||er said:

I didn't really like any of the other Metroid games so I don't expect this one to be any different. I will probably rent it, but I'm not expecting it to be too great. And I don't like soccer....

You seem like one of those "I just bought a wii because it was new and looked neat" kind of folks.

But I still love you like a brotha from anotha motha.

vagrant said:
You seem like one of those "I just bought a wii because it was new and looked neat" kind of folks.

But I still love you like a brotha from anotha motha.
I always used to say how shitty it was going to be and stuff before it came out, but then ABC (if you knew him) and a bunch of other people from a 360 forum convinced me to get one. I really shouldn't have listened to the assholes...

Once some good games come out for the Wii, there should be no reason anybody will be bored with it. There are great games coming out starting on August 27th. I'm bored with it now, but I won't be in a few months.

Back