Was the Wii worth $250 ?

it is totally worth the wait and the 250+ ... its just finding one that is the problem

To be honest this machine would have sold just the same if it was priced at $400. This is the most fun rig of alltime.

personaly, i think it was well worht the $250 and the 8 hr wait in freezing cold whether. i really want to play right now but i got homework for tomarow :(

Thanks for voting :D
And I do not have school tomorrow :devil:

Ok, let's see... $250 for a next-gen console with insane motion sensing technology. Unless you are really poor, there is no reason to be asking this question.

ABC said:
Ok, let's see... $250 for a next-gen console with insane motion sensing technology. Unless you are really poor, there is no reason to be asking this question.
Its not really next-gen considering the graphics, graphics make the system next-gen, right???
And my family is not poor, it's that I just dont wanna waste a whole Christmas on something that I might not like.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Its not really next-gen considering the graphics, graphics make the system next-gen, right???
And my family is not poor, it's that I just dont wanna waste a whole Christmas on something that I might not like.

No, new technology can make a system next-gen. I don't recall any other console even coming close to what Nintendo did with the Wii. Shuta yo face, and go get a Wii already.

come on guys i dont really think that the Wii is next Gen too, more 'New gen' as it has a 'New' concept. gameplay might be good but graphics... well what can i say:confused:

$?wii?$ said:
come on guys i dont really think that the Wii is next Gen too, more 'New gen' as it has a 'New' concept. gameplay might be good but graphics... well what can i say:confused:
Wii is next gen, the graphics are better then the last current gen systems and it has motion sensor gaming. How is that not next gen gaming?

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Graphics Do Not make a system next gen. They just add to the next gen factor. Really Xbox 360 and PS3 are just graphics card upgrades, unless you say that the PS3 has that six-axis thing. But the Wii is the most next gen, because it brings a crapton of new stuff to the table

Back