was Wario Ware the top multiplayer game?

Jlink5

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Janesville,CA
Wii Online Code
0536-4710-9100-7310
I need to find out . Because my friend;'s having a major crisis what to get me . And no I mean badly...So help out please . I'm following all viewers

Ya it is.

But you'll need a sense of humour to enjoy.
And by multi-player... pretty much multi-player only (the single-player isn't fun for to long, but with others the game is awsome)

Yeah good multiplayer and completing full single player including unlocking all the games keeps u entertained if you spread it out. Definately a decent multiplayer game seems as the best is still to come :)

i love playing it! its funny as heck to play with a bunch of people. i like the "hot potato" game where you toss the remote and do the action that they picked and then you pick ropes until someone falls its ALOT of fun! its also fun to make fun of the person whos "acting out" the motions since no one looks cool doing it lmao

so if you have low self esteem and cant laugh at yourself esp in a large crowed, this game is NOT for you. but if you can let go of your inhabitions this game is utterly goofy and totally fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back