Wasn't Twlight Princess too easy in fact?

Jlink5

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
Janesville,CA
Wii Online Code
0536-4710-9100-7310
I would demonstrate that the bosses are juust too darn easy . I mean? Why would they make a game that the puzzles are so descripitive to tell . It's like me yielding in a devastating way of saying wow! Ganondorf your so easy . I can slice you in a single blow .All Im saying is in the guru gongo future I hope they make a game that isn't less challenging . I mean come on Nintendo ! Your pathetic . Oh Well life goes on . Anywayz about what I just told you . What was your favorite hard boss of any zelda game ?

indeed the bosses were waaaaay too easy (i didnt die once fighting them and neither did most people). but its a great game nonetheless. i especially liked the black dragon boss in the sky temple.

Byuakuya said:
indeed the bosses were waaaaay too easy (i didnt die once fighting them and neither did most people). but its a great game nonetheless. i especially liked the black dragon boss in the sky temple.
Yeah thats my fav boss anyway yeah it was just too damn easy...doesn't really matter but i would have liked the bosses to be harder.

coolest boss was Darbus in his possesed, chain whipping state, he kinda reminded me of the Balrog.

this gamw was way too easy, the only part I died was the one when you go to hyrule lake, on the bridge with the fire, and that's all. My favorite boss was the one in the desert temple, because of the weapon you use.

Yeah, this game is dreadfully easy. It wouldn't be so bad if some of the puzzles were well... puzzles. There are some people having trouble with this game, but I don't see how unless it's their first Zelda game. To that I reply, DL A Link to the Past for Virtual Console and play one of the best Zelda games to come ever come out. These puzzles and bosses were too straight forward. Oh, it's a big eye on a spider that I can't reach yet, but he conveniently only walks under the giant statues.... whatever shall I do? He's out of reach and exposes a huge eye ball for a couple seconds before he releases the beam of doom? Let's shoot it with an arrow? Nah, that won't work, it's a boss in a dungeon toward the end of the game... psh it wouldn't be that easy. Oh, look at that, he fell right under a statue, and I just got this nice new item. What shall I do? Oh, and he's only got one stage and I only have to hit him a couple times?

Really, I love Zelda games, I really do. I just hope I'm not outgrowing the series. If they don't make a harder game soon, I fear the next Zelda game I buy will be my last.

A Link to the Past is one of the hardest Zelda games I've ever played.
I finally beat it, after looking at a guide about 25 times.

The Game-boy games for Zelda...well I would have to say are the harder ones. The console Zelda games aren't very hard. (with the exception of oot)

It was really fun though, I loved the game experience the Wii gave. Nintendo did good. :D

Yeah maybe, but wind waker, Majora's mask, and twilight princess weren't very hard.

asw32 said:
A Link to the Past is one of the hardest Zelda games I've ever played.
I finally beat it, after looking at a guide about 25 times.

The Game-boy games for Zelda...well I would have to say are the harder ones. The console Zelda games aren't very hard. (with the exception of oot)

Looking at a guide gives you no credit with me...

Back