Wassup

Xiphos

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2007
My name is xiphos (it's a guitar brand from Ibanez lol), just wanted to introduce myself, and say hi to people and meet my fellow lucky wii owners. I just got my wii 3 days ago, and wow they are extremely rare. I went to 4 stores and tried finding one none of them had it lol, finally i went to a walmart about 45 minutes away from where i lived and i got the last one. I'm extremely happy, because honestly i was debating over a wii or a 360 for a while, so i hope i made the right decision, actually i'm pretty sure i did :smilewinkgrin:. I'm 17 years old, about to be an adult in exactly a month...shocking cuz i act nothing like my age :ciappa:.

Question, i'm trying to get online but i'm not sure if i have the right thing to go online with, i have a netgear wireless router and paid 120$ for it about a year and a half ago, i've never used it nor have i ever played on an online system. So i'm not sure if i'm gonna be able to do it with what i got. Can someone tell me if i have the right item? And if so how do i hook it up and use it? My wii is set up upstairs and my computer is downstairs...so i dunno if that will affect it at all or not :shocked:

Oh, and my real name is drew. I live in tennessee, and i would love to chat and commerce with some cool people who own the godly wii.

Thanks man, i went through a lot of crap to get it. So you got a wii?

Yes it is. Lemme try it, but i had an error happen like 20 minutes ago, so i'm scared that my wii might be in a coma stage right now lol. I'm definately gonna keep my room at a very cold temperature from now on. It's normally like 79 degrees, i'm bootin it down to 70, because the only available place i can put the wii is right next to my t.v which is on an entertainment system but it is covering the direct flow of air that is coming from my window ac unit.

Shoko said:
hi and welcome to wiichat

(90% of the people here have a wii)

Haha i'm starting to realize that. I'm about to get RE4, you like that game? It honestly scared the hell out of me on the GC, so i'm terrified about how it's gonna be on the wii lol.

SSBBFan101 said:
ok but im not sure if thats a problem:wtf:

I thought if that error occured it meant that your wii was overheated?

Oh okay. Thanks btw, i appreciate it a lot :yesnod:

Back