Waste of $$ games to AVOID

meh i never played ghost but umbrella cronicles was pretty sick i like none moving shooters somtimes they remind me of the arcade ones which are always loads of fun but i dont think they are worth a lot of money i woulndt spend over 40 on a non moving shooter

Their called rail shooters.

Haha. I just went to a lot of arcades in the past few years and I really love rail shooters, especially good ones.

Haha. I just went to a lot of arcades in the past few years and I really love rail shooters, especially good ones.

usually the more compact ones. From where I am from, Arcade machines are still a rarity from where I am from.

oh my god. dont even get me started on mario power tennis ( the new play controls one)
it sucks
you can like nod your head and it hits the ball. or you can swing like forty times and it doesnt hit the ball. seriously, it SUCKS so badddd.

just dont even look at the game, its not worth it.
buy something better, like MLB Power Pros =D

I would say that Game Party 2 is not worth the money. its just not all that interesting

Hmm thanks for the avoid list much apprecieated!
2.gif

Endless Ocean - Worst game ever, im serious it's so dull and boring, some people might like it but i really dont so... its under £20 tho so werent the biggest waste ever :)

@ JBagley: Its both. They screwed the storyline up with all the cruddy little "add in" exclusive levels at the Jedi Temple. The graphics are even more of a problem, yes, they are laggy as hell. The graphics suck, lightning is craaaap...and the choppy gameplay makes it worse. Lags almost on every turn, the game mechanics of "lock on" seem to have no life, and nearly everything is in a kind of "box" shape, kinda like all polygons. Multiplayer mode is utterly terrible...

This game, to me, seems to have been made just to fill the multi-console expectations.

TFU on 36O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TFU on Wii

You are crazy. The graphics do suck in TFU but lag isn't hardly an issue at all. The controls and the story are good. Multiplayer works ok but it is really just a bonus mode.

The Wii version is much better than the 360/PS3 one because of the controls and extras (most reviews agree), unless all you are interested in is the graphics in which case you could get better 'graphics' by simply watching the movies.

I would never buy a multi-platform game for the Wii. What you get is an inferior game, usually the same version they made for PSP. Quality multi-platform games are only available on PS3 and 360.

Obviously, avoid most all movie-based games as well.

Get Mario Kart. It's a hit for anyone.

Last edited:
You are crazy. The graphics do suck in TFU but lag isn't hardly an issue at all. The controls and the story are good. Multiplayer works ok but it is really just a bonus mode.

The Wii version is much better than the 360/PS3 one because of the controls and extras (most reviews agree), unless all you are interested in is the graphics in which case you could get better 'graphics' by simply watching the movies.
I don't have the full game, but from playing the demo what makes the 360 version fun is the physics of the game. Which is another area where the wii version is lacking.

As for games to avoid, Madden 08...the controls are terrible. That's really the only one I've bought that I wouldn't buy again. Although most of the games out for the wii are terrible.

Good buys:

Mario Kart
Brawl
Zelda
Metriod Prime 3

Last edited:
Never ever buy Worms: A Space Oddity on Wii

It is the biggest heap of crap ever, and I luckily borrowed it from a friend before buying it. Controls are crap and even though you're offline it almost seems like it lags

Definitely avoid MX vs ATV Untamed
who ever said We Ski is terrible is wrong play with 1, 2 or 3 ppl more and together ull have a blast. get Call of Duty:World at War its amazing
________________________________________-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_____

MP40
PTRS-41
STG-44
M1A191 Trench Gun
BAR
Best guns evah!!!

Back