Wat 5 games should i get for Christmas

chogs89

Wii searcher
Jan 2, 2007
Jersey
I can get up to 5 games for christmas. I have no games so far and i want 5 good games to get. In these 5 games include brawl if you think i should get it which i will most likely be pre ordering.

mario galaxy, medal of honour 2 heroes, guitar hero 3, batallion wars 2 and metorid prime 3

chogs89 said:
I can get up to 5 games for christmas. I have no games so far and i want 5 good games to get. In these 5 games include brawl if you think i should get it which i will most likely be pre ordering.

well you should preorder brawl but it doesnt come out til february 10. how old are you? if you are old enough to enjoy a tough challenge i recommend zak and wiki.

Here's what my list would be if I were you:

Zelda
Zak and Wiki
Mario Galaxy
Strikers Charged
Probably another multiplayer game

EDIT: yeah jersey! woop woop!

samXcor3 said:
well you should preorder brawl but it doesnt come out til february 10. how old are you? if you are old enough to enjoy a tough challenge i recommend zak and wiki.

Here's what my list would be if I were you:

Zelda
Zak and Wiki
Mario Galaxy
Strikers Charged
Probably another multiplayer game

EDIT: yeah jersey! woop woop!

Im 17

Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles
WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008
Soul Calibur Lengends
Metroid Prime 3

Man, I wish I could get 5 games for christmas!
But more to the point: Battalion Wars, Pre-order Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3 and Need for Speed: Pro Street

Get Guitar hero, don't open it and trade it for Resident Evil 4 and Zack and Wiki. :)

other 4 games:
Super Mario Galaxy
Metal of Honor 2
Zelda
Metroid Prime 3

When you are done with Metroid Prime 3 trade it in for some sports game.

Metriod Prime 3
Batallion Wars II
Medal of Honor 2
Zelda, Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy

Brawl and Galaxy go without saying.

Then also get Medal of Honor Heroes as it will be one of the best FPS games on the Wii for a while, and unlike Metroid it has online play and much more game modes, though its campaign is shorter.

For your other two games, I say Zelda as a long in depth Adventure game. It'll last you a looong time.

Lastly, maybe a game like Wario Ware or Mario Party or Rayman, a party game basically.

get Gh3 and play with me online lol my friend code on ghs (guitar hero 3) is
0516-5475-6441

other four wii games you should get:
super mario galaxy
(get this one for sure! :D) Super smash bros brawl
medal of honor heroes
and last but not least; legend of zelda twighlight princess, You might also consider to get: battle wars II and maybe soul calibur legends.:yesnod:

Top 5...hmmm....
1.Zelda: Twilight Princess
2.Super Paper Mario
3.Metroid Prime 3:Corruption (Or sell it for a different game. It's a little short.)
4.Super Mario Galaxy
5.Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn OR Battalion Wars 2. Depends on which genre you prefer.

Get Brawl with Christmas money from relatives. No use putting down Brawl since it's after Christmas...

Guitar Hero III
Medal of Honor 2: Heroes
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime 3
Pre-Order Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy

austinAlan said:
Get Guitar hero, don't open it and trade it for Resident Evil 4 and Zack and Wiki. :)

best idea, if you get gh3, you will be able to flip it and get an extra game.

ask for gh3, [insertgametitle], [insertgametitle], [insertgametitle], and [insertgametitle]. dont open gh3, ask your parents for the receipt, return it and save the 98bucks. when brawl comes out get it, then pick up another game you wanted. so then you will have 6 games instead of the 5 you wanted. also if your parents wont get you the receipt, take it to your local walmart, and tell them you got it as a gift. they will either give you store credit or cash. yes it works!

good luck

Back