Wat Do U Prefer?

None, not a sporty person. Is there a reason to post in capital letters? It just seems youth shouting that's all.

lee, whats wrong with captial letters?????????? :rolleyes: youre doing it again...

i prefer rugby :) we play that here in the US as well however, its not as popular. i know a guy who plays for the NYPD rugby team. never been to any of their games though but he gave me a XL NYPD rugby tshirt (im like an XS lol) that i adore :) haha. i should go to check it out since ive only watched it on ESPN

The_Loose_Cannon said:
lee, whats wrong with captial letters?????????? :rolleyes: youre doing it again...

i prefer rugby :) we play that here in the US as well however, its not as popular. i know a guy who plays for the NYPD rugby team. never been to any of their games though but he gave me a XL NYPD rugby tshirt (im like an XS lol) that i adore :) haha. i should go to check it out since ive only watched it on ESPN

Doing what again?

lee.jarratt said:
Doing what again?

starting up petty arguments, who cares if its in captial letters. maybe they had caplocks on and didnt realize it.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
starting up petty arguments, who cares if its in captial letters. maybe they had caplocks on and didnt realize it.

Actually i wasnt starting an argument and if you read the thread you will see it being sorted. ffs

lee.jarratt said:
Actually i wasnt starting an argument and if you read the thread you will see it being sorted. ffs

PM sent

Uhh, I really really hate watching cricket so um rugby but I prefer football (soccer)

Back