wat games are u addicted to on the WII

I have about 183.6 hours of gaming on my Wii since the day I bought it, Dec 3rd. Just beat Zelda today with 43 hours.

wii sports is great.
red steel deserves more credit than it is given (i agree that its a short game but a GOOD game).
there are no words in the english language to express how good zelda: tp is.
and now i am currently playing mario sunshine and it is great! :thumbsup:

None, I haven't touched Zelda in two weeks. With college + work + girlfriend I just don't have the time anymore to sit 2hrs in front of the tv and play Zelda.

i not addicted to any games and im happy about this i still love all my games but i only play the wii like an hour a day but that hour is grat

wii<33333 said:
wat games are u addicted to on the WII 2 say the truth I AM not playing on them much to any games on the wii are u??

yeah i'm afraid that i wont be addicted to the wii

my my psp for example i never use it anymore :(

I wish i never bought it

pkyermom said:
ok, ive played 25 hours of zelda, and im still in the water temple, grr im stuck and dont know where the boss key is :p. umm... endless hours of wiisports, just like half an hour here, and half an hour there, whenever im bored, its an aweomse party game (well not party, just like a couple of friends over). er.. redsteel im ****ing hooked too, its mad intense. and i beat warioware in 2 hours. but its a 10/10 replay value and a 100/10 party value. :D

my friend beat it in about 30 hours!!!! lol

i cant stop playing COD3. it just seems endless. its like i think the game is over after a mission and then it has a cutscene representing another country in the battle. like how long is COD3? i want to finish it then go to another game.

Totally Zelda, I wish I could play it all the time, but school and work gets in the way.

HelpMeGetWii said:
any1 have madden i'm thinking of getting it

Yeah, it's a great casual title. It's pretty much the only game I play on the Wii [whenever I have the spare time].

Also have a few friends that are really into it, and obviously that helps. Basically see them once a week and try to get a short tournament started or something.

Back