wat n64 games should b on vc?

foolsarmy said:
i think yoshi story 1-2 mario party 1-3 and 007goldeneye:smilewinkgrin:
they better take care and come out with all the classics before they start messing around with alot of N64 games, that sytem isn't even 10 yrs old yet. Bring forth the classics so our young friends will learn where their games came from!

There was a Yoshi's Story 2? Anyway, it was a really good game. I liked the visual style to it.

I want WWF No Mercy, but I'm also excited for Paper Mario, Mario Party 1-3, and maybe a few others. Quest 64 perhaps?

Quest 64? ick that game was awful to me.

Anyway aside from the games that everyone wants like anything first party, and rare games. I'm actually hoping stuff that isn't so popular comes to the VC so heres my list (trust me i want just as much as the next guy for Goldeneye ,and Banjo and Jet Force to make it to VC btw)

-Rayman 2
-Castlevania
-Body Harvest
-Mystical Ninja
-Geomon's Great Adventure
-Mischief Makers
-Tonic Trouble
-Forsaken
-Fighting Force

I want to buy more N64 games, but most of them don't interest me (especially with Rare games unavailable :()... I suppose I could give Paper Mario and Body Harvest a chance.

quest 64 was the worst game i ever played, trust me. any way i also would like wwf no mercy or even duke nukem 64 was also one i played alot

mushroomedmario said:
sorry that's not a possibility,

yeah sssb should be on it
why not? and why does everybody want smash bros? ya, it was great in its time, but nowadays you can get a game that's twice as good (melee) for only 20 bucks. so why not get melee instead?

Back