Watch your own movies on the wii

Robertking1123

Guitar Hero 2 Lover
Feb 15, 2007
irving, texas
Wii Online Code
1240-9149-8383-7207
have you guys heard of orb? it lets you watch your video and listen to your audio anywhere with an internet connection. since we all know (from the numerous threads) about opera final version. it looks great. there is also some sites out there that lets you watch new movies on the net. so with the wii having opera, you can sit in front of the tv and watch your movies.

Yeah I use Orb, Thanks for reminding me lol. I didn't realise I used to use it for Music but I finally got a GOOD 2Gb MP3 player lol

i dont wanna get banned but there is a website that lets you watch grind house and all the other movies that are out now. hopefully you can figure it out. or i can be sneaky about it :shifty:

i cant watch live tv becuase it say thatyour tv tuner is either not working or not configured properly but i do suppored the tuner so how do i send it to support.orb.com?

i cant watch live tv becuase it say that it is not working but is is or its say not configured properly with the orb and it say to go to the support website

isn't it kind of dangerous letting an internet page access your PC? you could get hacked don't you think? i'm doubtful about this software, whoever has used this can you comment about this service, security, how is it that you access your media, do you upload the stuff you want to see or you just open your pc to the net?

reche said:
isn't it kind of dangerous letting an internet page access your PC? you could get hacked don't you think? i'm doubtful about this software, whoever has used this can you comment about this service, security, how is it that you access your media, do you upload the stuff you want to see or you just open your pc to the net?

i didnt make the software. i just use it and b4 i do any of that. i READ the FAQ section where it answers that exact question

Back