watching anime on wii....sucks

anime_gangster

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
i used wii video 9 to convert an episode of deathnote that was originaly a 170MB avi to a mpeg and it is now 575MB. if a 20 minute episode is that large i would have no hope of converting a full length movie and watching on the wii. i only have a 1 gig card but still.

I'm sorry to hear that. I was hoping to convert my full length movies so I could watch them on the Wii.

maybe someone else can try to convert a video and tell us the outcome? i dont see how it would be different but i watch most of my anime and movies on the computer i thought it would be nice to watch them on the tv with my wii but i guess thats never going to happen.

hmmm. converting avi to mpeg2 does suck. If you can get flash to work or use flv files.

convert the movie to flash, make an intranet page and put it on it, load it in the wii and should work, if thats possible lol i know nothing about flash oh and using the wifi connector the wii is basically connected to my pc i'm thinking could you load a local page i.e. C:/documents/movie.htm

I used Wii video 9- the quality is horrible and the file size is huge. I think the Wii is cable of better vids, I bet its just the siplicity of Wii Video 9.

Wii17 You can't load a local page, theres no option to connect to your computer and the Wii would have to support all the computer instructions.

I finally got mine Wii Video 9 converter going. I converted a music video and it played perfectly with great sound and picture quality.

Back