watching movies on wii

jakeeo

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
1st sorry for posting this here i know it shouldnt but...

a saw last week there was a thread that gave 2 websites were u can stream movies and tv shows of the internet. i finally got my internet working on my wii and want to use these websites. but i cnt find them newhere, i have used the search function and gone thorugh loads n loads of pages.. does anyone please have these websites?

thank you very much

thanks alot it was alluc.org and peekvid i was looking for,
now if only i could get my connection working again

yea i cnt get on alluc at the mo,
does ne1 get some of the films dont play? they just stay at the loading screen

a great site for getting movies and tv shows is tv-links.co.uk it works in the the Wii good

Yes I use it too and it works really fine and is easy to setup.
creativescribe said:
My recommendation is downloading Orb http://www.orb.com on your PC. It lets you stream your music, videos, or see your photos via the Opera Browser. Works like a charm.

Brian

Hi, I have the internet working on my Wii but how do you get onto other websites other than the standard shop, news & weather that comes standard with the Wii?

Also does anyone know if it cost any extra on your phone/internet bill to watch movies on the Wii?

Thanks heaps :)

It sounds like you need to download the internet channel witch you can get for free in the wii shop under wii software. It will show up in your wii channels when you have downloaded it.
n_d said:
Hi, I have the internet working on my Wii but how do you get onto other websites other than the standard shop, news & weather that comes standard with the Wii?

Also does anyone know if it cost any extra on your phone/internet bill to watch movies on the Wii?

Thanks heaps :)

andreask said:
It sounds like you need to download the internet channel witch you can get for free in the wii shop under wii software. It will show up in your wii channels when you have downloaded it.

Ah ha thank you 'andreask' for your help :) I will look further into that software. Wow isn't the Wii just simply amazing, best gaming system ever to date! :thumbsup:

Back