watching videos through the wii.

andyd99

soon to be divorced
Aug 6, 2007
Staffs UK!!
Wii Online Code
6306-3523-3585-1505
I posted a thread a week or so ago, asking if its possible to watch online movies through the wii, and a couple of guys gave me a list of the websites which will work. They all work fine, apart from one, which is tv links. Thats the main one i want, but when i come to watch something, the screen just goes completely black, and doesnt show anything. Is there anything i need to download to enable it to work? Am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:
I don't think you can download from the Wii (right guys?). I don't know, have you tried going to other movies on tv-links? Hmm.. that's weird.

You can always try ..

http://www.peekvid.com/

Just another movies link kinda thing. Free, as well.
If you have any other questions about this, please ..
don't hesitate to PM me or anyone else about this!
♥/Steph

Streaming

I dont want to download any movies to the wii, Im just looking to be able to watch them. Ive just spoken to someone else who says tv - links works fine on theirs, so what am i doing wrong??????????????????????????????

streaming

Has anybody else experianced the same kinds of problems?

Nope not yet, not really tried though. Have watched clips but not tried downloading them. I will try when I get home and let you know!

Yeah, You can Watch Videos, and Save then to Your Favorite, Via The "1" Button, but NO Downloading Videos.

Watching Videos

Is anybody else able to watch tv links ok through theirs?

videos

Its a site called tv links mate, i watch it on my laptop quite a lot, cause its got all the latest films on there, to sit and watch for free, my kind of word.
I tried to connect my laptop to my tv but had a nightmare, so trying desperatly to get this working, so i can watch the simpsons movie on my monster telly.

Nope, gone into another one and just loads up a blank screen.... seems like it is not going to work! Sorry mate! anyone else wanna try?

Back