water warfare

Never tried it, looks kinda fun like a super stoker deathmatch but still wanna try but haven't

Yes I've played it.

It's well worth the 800 points IMO.

Don't be fooled by the cutesy graphics .. .. .. .. it is a proper game underneath that bright cartoony skin.

They should have used paintballs.

Maybe, but then it would be more like every other FPS out there.

With water pistols it adds a level of humour.

The number of "I just soaked her t-shirt" comments .. .. .. ..

Maybe, but then it would be more like every other FPS out there.

With water pistols it adds a level of humour.

The number of "I just soaked her t-shirt" comments .. .. .. ..

This only applies to white t-shirt contests.

True!

Still a very good game for a fiver though.

I haven't actaully played this game, but it looks brilliant. Ive watched dozens of gameplay videos, and this is a game that I could really get into. Looks like alot of fun to play by yourself, online with other people, or playing with others on the same console.

I can't wait to pick up my new wii in a few days, because first thing im doing is picking up a few store sold games, and then buying a point card, to download Water Warfare

I haven't actaully played this game, but it looks brilliant. Ive watched dozens of gameplay videos, and this is a game that I could really get into. Looks like alot of fun to play by yourself, online with other people, or playing with others on the same console.

The one player game quickly gets a bit easy (although some of the mission levels are challenging) but online .. .. .. oh yes! online is why you must download this!! You won't be disappointed (hides in case you are!!)

I didn't play this for too long so my comment might not be valid. Just had two or three matches in a friend's home but I dunno, I didn't find it that good, nor did they. Don't know if it is because I've been playing other fps lately and that made this one look not so good. The controls were kinda stiff, but guess it's alright for a wiiware game. I prefer Onslaught though, but it doesn't have a 1 vs 1 mode I think, so having that mode gives this a big plus imo.

I didn't play this for too long so my comment might not be valid. Just had two or three matches in a friend's home but I dunno, I didn't find it that good, nor did they. Don't know if it is because I've been playing other fps lately and that made this one look not so good. The controls were kinda stiff, but guess it's alright for a wiiware game. I prefer Onslaught though, but it doesn't have a 1 vs 1 mode I think, so having that mode gives this a big plus imo.

Not every game appeals to every gamer so if you don't like it it's good that you said so and given a reason why you didn't enjoy it. You've played it so your opinions carry the weight of actual experience.

I've got both Hudson FPS's and I don't think the control system is that different between the two .. .. .. although when I started playing Water Warfare I kept on trying to shake the wiimote to reload :p The thing that I found was that the lack of 'extra clips' of ammo meant that I had to plan my tactics differently .. .. .. being less charge around getting stuck in and more careful with my water supplies. It took a couple of hours of play to adjust to that.. .. .. if you were to persevere a little longer you might find that the same thing happens for you. You might not.

The one player game quickly gets a bit easy (although some of the mission levels are challenging) but online .. .. .. oh yes! online is why you must download this!! You won't be disappointed (hides in case you are!!)

This is what I have heard. Single player isn't too in depth, and not very difficult or long. But like you said, I would agree that the online would most likely make up for the single player. Thank you for the response

I love this game. It's cute AND deep. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that you can't make parties online. You can't play random people with your friends. :( Still a very solid game.

Back