(WC) vs [DS] Clan War Official Thread!

FG21

Agent Cokíí
Feb 13, 2011
San Juan, P.R.
Wii Online Code
2141-2206-5969-5330
Tentatively, I talked with John about this Weekend, June 17-19, but [DS] cant war, 'cause I forgot that its Fathers Day weekend and many of the guys already had family commitments, etc. And, san[DS]lash's (one of our member) Ultimate Tournament is starting this Thursday. Its a Gamespot/Gamefaqs Clans tournamnet. Lots of the Best GE players will be there.

All of [DS] events have been moved to next weekend June 24-26th. I hope you understand (WC) guys.

This words were from John:

Okay, I have more than enough guys who want to do battle.

I will get back to you asap on the levels so we can think of weapons caps. but i can assure you that no one will be below level 35 and we have one level 56 that wants to play.

The guys who i know are 100% in are level..

47, 49, 46, 56, 41, 48.

How many want to battle on your side? are we going to rotate to give everyone a chance to play and what country are most of your players from? since we will pick a region.

weapons can be capped at Vargen, Terralite, Kunara.

I can say that with those lvls (41+), we can do at least a lvl 41 (Anova) cap?

Now we have to specify the details.

Date:
Hour:
Region:
Weapon Cap:

Rules:
-No noob tubing.

Last edited:
hey. i think everyone forgot it was fathers day weekend. well some of our guys are too young to have kids.

what i was thinking for communication is, on our forming team thread we have an open chat site. your teammates can go on there and we can talk openly about matches and specifics. if you have more than 4 members like we do we can do series' and switch out members at the same time.

also if we do extended time we can have specialty matches as well. we do this with each other. for instance

snipers in archives
shotties in jungle
melee only
handguns only
we even do toob only a couple times.

whatever you guys think.
most of us that are playing are over 45 so we could do a cap at the strata. i think most of us would not have a problem with that.

Sorry for not posting our links!

Our site:
http://dsspawnpoint.webs.com/

Our Chat, like you, we organize our wars here:
http://dsspawnpoint.webs.com/chat.htm

We are also running a series of special games. Yesterday we started this events:

Melee Only-no shooting,mines, etc.

Sniper No Scope

Flash BANG-Flash nades' and shooting only!!

Don't Stop Moving-Don't camp, You can snipe but you most be moving. . Never camp or stop moving.

And a lot more. For more details, you guys can hop in our Sexy Site!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now regarding the war:

We have more than 15 active players were the lowest one is at 39. But we are planning for that weekend 3 Wars. The clans are Mortal Kombat, Player Name, and WiiChat. So probably for each war, there will be only 4 of our players. But, you guys can rotate players as many times as you want :)

Weapon Cap at 45 sounds cool.

Now, Date? Hour? Region?

Sorry for not posting our links!

Our site:
http://dsspawnpoint.webs.com/

Our Chat, like you, we organize our wars here:
http://dsspawnpoint.webs.com/chat.htm

We are also running a series of special games. Yesterday we started this events:

Melee Only-no shooting,mines, etc.

Sniper No Scope

Flash BANG-Flash nades' and shooting only!!

Don't Stop Moving-Don't camp, You can snipe but you most be moving. . Never camp or stop moving.

And a lot more. For more details, you guys can hop in our Sexy Site!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now regarding the war:

We have more than 15 active players were the lowest one is at 39. But we are planning for that weekend 3 Wars. The clans are Mortal Kombat, Player Name, and WiiChat. So probably for each war, there will be only 4 of our players. But, you guys can rotate players as many times as you want :)

Weapon Cap at 45 sounds cool.

Now, Date? Hour? Region?

For the Date, Hour and Region... We have members in the US, Canada, England. So time is an issue. Time would work from 12pm till people cant play anymore due to time differences. Since England is 6 Hours ahead of me (Eastern Time Zone) that puts 12pm at 6pm... Catch my drift?

Day wouldn't matter as much but I figure Saturday the 25th would work out the best cause guys might go to church on Sunday or have family stuff etc etc. Saturday always seems to work out the best.

Region we use Hati with Region ON and anyone out of the US we send an party invite to so they have the oppertunity to play.

WC has 17 active players with 3 more on the way and our lowest player is 35 I think. So Anova cap is good. The WC's chat link is posted in my Signature and we use the Wii Chat's site as our own.

How long do you want to battle for, so we can figure out how many games someone can play before switching out to give someone else a chance to play? There are 5 or 6 people who want to partake in playing.

Anova or Strata Cap?? ACE said Strata.

We also have UK members:
[DS]Stardust
FullMetalDS
Johnny[DS] formerly JohnnyD*

Usually we play best of 7 or 9.

So far:
Date: Saturday, June 25th
Hour: I'll talk with [DS] for that, I wanted to know your availability.
Region: Haití

Is that ok guys?

hey. i think everyone forgot it was fathers day weekend. well some of our guys are too young to have kids.

what i was thinking for communication is, on our forming team thread we have an open chat site. your teammates can go on there and we can talk openly about matches and specifics. if you have more than 4 members like we do we can do series' and switch out members at the same time.

also if we do extended time we can have specialty matches as well. we do this with each other. for instance

snipers in archives
shotties in jungle
melee only
handguns only
we even do toob only a couple times.

whatever you guys think.
most of us that are playing are over 45 so we could do a cap at the strata. i think most of us would not have a problem with that.

haha im 13 ace, thats right

We got two 13 year old players too:
- san[DS]lash
- CRAZZY [DS]

Btw John, I dont know if you can do that, play with Region ON in NTSC and invite a PAL member. You can send the invite but when the PAL guys accept the invite, it throws a message saying something like "You have set you Region to OFF, set it to ON and try again". And if the PAL guy set his Region to ON is more impossible, 'cause theres no 1 Region alike between both systems.

One thing we can do, if playing with Region ON, is doing a NTSC War and a PAL War. That will be awesome too. How many PAL guys you got?

We got two 13 year old players too:
- san[DS]lash
- CRAZZY [DS]

Btw John, I dont know if you can do that, play with Region ON in NTSC and invite a PAL member. You can send the invite but when the PAL guys accept the invite, it throws a message saying something like "You have set you Region to OFF, set it to ON and try again". And if the PAL guy set his Region to ON is more impossible, 'cause theres no 1 Region alike between both systems.

One thing we can do, if playing with Region ON, is doing a NTSC War and a PAL War. That will be awesome too. How many PAL guys you got?

ive played with both

Last edited:
unknown, dont come into another clans thread where we are talkin about a friendly battle and bash their players. our clan has a lot more respect for other players than that. so smarten up and dont be so petty.

clan

unknown, dont come into another clans thread where we are talkin about a friendly battle and bash their players. our clan has a lot more respect for other players than that. so smarten up and dont be so petty.

i have nothing agianst him and FG21 sent me the link. dont be so smart

i have nothing agianst him and FG21 sent me the link. dont be so smart

Hate to call you out on it but I saw your post before you edited it and it was rather rash. There are plenty of players I dont like for good reason but I dont call them out on it on the forums.

But this is completely off topic so let's drop it.

Back