(WC) vs [DS] Clan War Official Thread!

I can explain Tomeks, Zodiac and H.Burger. The other "[DS]" are impostors or another DS Clan exists. Thats really possible too with people playing all over the World.

Tomek, Zod, and H.Burger entered a hacked game, killed one guy each and the match finished. They didnt know it was a hacked match. Zodiac made a thread about it at GS/GF to make it clear.

You wont find a thread about them staying on purpose in a hacked lobby.

I heard you guys played some [DS] boys last nite, so how was it?

BTW, (WC) ACE and Madara wants a lvl 45 Cap. So Strata it is.

So, WC-ACE, you said Bolrae jump only 3 levels. From 43 to 46? Thats Strata over Anova dude.

Anyways, are you guys still ON for this?

War

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT 21, DON'T SAY THEY ARE IMPOSTERS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T, THEY ARE REAL DEAL, SO JUST ADMIT, YOU GUYS ARE REAL HACKERS, FACE IT, AND BE A MAN!!!!

i think im out of this crap war, its not fair, talking **** about us and not admitting how you guys are the real hackers!

THIS IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT 21, DON'T SAY THEY ARE IMPOSTERS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T, THEY ARE REAL DEAL, SO JUST ADMIT, YOU GUYS ARE REAL HACKERS, FACE IT, AND BE A MAN!!!!

i think im out of this crap war, its not fair, talking **** about us and not admitting how you guys are the real hackers!

Now now, tone it down a bit. Were not accusing anything against DS. Although i've had a pretty extreme conversation with my boys on how some of your fellow members were talking smack on me and my guys which just isn't right.. If being in XP lobby games is forbidden then oh well... I've browsed through every player all the way down to level 30 on the leaderboard and every major clan in GE has had one or more players that took part in a XP Lobby game/s.

Dealing with other teams we haven't had this may problems before and it's not the way to make a good impression. I sincerely apologize on behalf on my team if anyone had said wrong against any of your players. If anyone still wants to do battle with the DS you may do so but I am going to pack up my bags and kindly step out of this one.

hacker lobies

Your guys are also in hacker lobies!!!

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 282
ok we can turn the heat down and talk like normal people but what bothers me is why come to our chat hiding behind the random names that xat gives you and talk crap i was not happy with certain members comming to the chat talking crap. Of course we are going to talk back we beat you guys fair and square last night 3-0 the last one the host quit he was 0-11. a few of the DS guys got caught in a xp game by accident the game ended before they could leave also there is another clan of DS ppl. (ds nate ds ghost or whatever) You can see who is in our clan by look at the home page. We followed the weapon cap to the letter and you guys agreed to the best of 5. No proxies were ever used in that battle vs you guys, we are very good with remotes and we will battle you guys any time any were. and what is bad for you guys is that we have better players then what you faced last night you, if Arson, Drew and Tomak was in that battle it would have been even uglier

hey test. i was the one that was 0-11. i had such a bad lag in that game. but i wasnt the host.

i was the host in the first game in facility. thats y i waited til after the game to quit. and we had problems with gettin back on cause when we reinvited everyone it kept makin me host. and for some reason when i host i lag really bad that game.
john was the host in the last game in the nightclub. and his wii froze.
im not making any excuses or anything like that
the scores were 40-35 40-35 and 40 -38 from what i remember. so they were good matches.

i dunno who was on your chat saying a bunch of crap and i understand you guys gettin heated back. thats what happens.

there was also a lot of difference in what the rules are. and not everyone got the message. thats y i suggested you come to our chat get on and we can all get it straight.

you had a guy or two throwin proxies the first game. i know for a fact cause i shot him while he was doin it. then with about 7 mins left i ran into one.

like i said in a previous post il give ya the win its no big deal. but i think we should again and do it right, have proper planning instead of a spur of the moment thing.

instead of turning into a pissing match, this is supposed to be for fun and for the good battle that it can be. if we lose or win its still fun to do right?

if any of you wanna add me and battle together or against im cool with that. my fc is in my sig. hope theres no hard feelings. none on my end. i had fun playin against top notch players

No hard feelings from me either. I think you could know by the way I wrote the last post. Now why you guys are accusing DS from hacking?? I didnt accused John or Bolrae of hacking but being in hacked games. 2 diff things.

Without knowing what really happened with Tomek, Zodiac and H.Burger, you guys started talking too. And we got three 13 years old, and none them act like UNKNWOWN is acting. Also, whats your side of the story when you guys were @ DS chat? I know the part of DS obviously.

And when you visit a Clan chat using random names and talking crap, you're only asking for trouble.

I want to do this WC Guys, so lets talk like adults 8) UNKNOWN please stay out of this thread. Im one of the coolest guys in GE (ask Madara), but Im serious here.

No hard feelings from me either. I think you could know by the way I wrote the last post. Now why you guys are accusing DS from hacking?? I didnt accused John or Bolrae of hacking but being in hacked games. 2 diff things.

Without knowing what really happened with Tomek, Zodiac and H.Burger, you guys started talking too. And we got three 13 years old, and none them act like UNKNWOWN is acting. Also, whats your side of the story when you guys were @ DS chat? I know the part of DS obviously.

And when you visit a Clan chat using random names and talking crap, you're only asking for trouble.

I want to do this WC Guys, so lets talk like adults 8) UNKNOWN please stay out of this thread. Im one of the coolest guys in GE (ask Madara), but Im serious here.

Yeah Unknown gets his panties up in a bunch and his ADD kicks in..... Oh boy... I apologize for him. I wasn't envolved with the chatroom conflict, I made sure I stayed away from that. Testsvr and a few of your boys stopped on our chat to make amends and I appreciate that. Good show.

Can we pleeeeeease stop with this "hacking" non sence. I am really getting sick and tired of it. I could care less about the XP Lobby garbage too. I just want to play some damn games with some guys who slay it.

Thats is all.

clan war

u just get pissed when someone is talking **** about your clan leader, you known what im say FG21, and plus, we worked it out.

I don't really care if anyone's talking crap about our clan .. **** off! it's just a game! let's just do the **** and whoever wins is the best! That's it! I know FG21 and that's the only reason why im not saying crap. :)
Btw.. im soo lost in this thread. anyone just PM if it's going to happen and when,aaannd the rules!

Back