[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

It's okay. You can put my name out there.

Oh btw Meth, how to detonate remote mines so quickly? Everytime I try I end up switching my gun.
In my setup, Detonate is the left button I guess you just need to use them alot. I used them constantly when I got them and they were the cats ass. I guess just another perk of not boosting. I was forced to use them a lot.

RTMs are the greatest thing ever. When some really good guy (cough Volc,Yela) uses that spot in Jungle ontop of the catwalk, RTMs are the greatest way to kill him xD. Pretty over powered IMO. A lotta of people use RTMs instead of proxies.

:worship:RTMS

Alright guys, our clan has been VERY inactive recently, so I've decided we're doing a war, no questions asked. I've gone to the WB website and asked them to war us for real this time. Hopefully they'll respond soon, but if they don't I've got some other clans in mind.

In my setup, Detonate is the left button I guess you just need to use them alot. I used them constantly when I got them and they were the cats ass. I guess just another perk of not boosting. I was forced to use them a lot.
GameCube Controller or Wiimote?

Alright, the war is gonna be on Saturday at either 8 or 9 PM EST. First thing we need is a solid lineup. We can base the rules on our lineup then.

If you'll be available on Saturday, please leave a visitor message on my profile saying you'll be around. Once we've got a few people, we'll make the lineup and report back to WB.

GameCube Controller or Wiimote?
Wiimote. I use I think it;s Khan preset. Very Very fun, the one where reload is shake nunchuk. I think using the wiimote and nunchuk is the best part of the whole game. It's at least great till the friggin' ass cat won't get out of the way of the sensor.
Vol, I am getting married next weekend and this Sat. is my bachelor party. Can't make it.

It seems that volcarona has decided to change his name, and do to a recent power surge he used his cell phone to tell me and Blotz that his new name is Doodlecakes (don't ask why) and the entirety of the WC clan would appreciate it if everyone addressed him as such.

Yush. Say hello Doodlecakes everyone!

Well, seeing as I'm now leader, I'm changing this post to information about the clan.Anyhoo... Welcome to the WC clan! We're a fairly new clan, but already we've got several great members, most of which are level 40+ and very skilled. If you'd like to join our humble little clan, PM me about joining. Qualifications include that you must be at least level 35, and have a KDR no lower than 1.00. Upon PM'ing me, I'll give you the password to our chat room and my Friend Code, and we will set up a trial match to make sure you are skilled.NO TOOBING (unless you've unlocked it at level 54) and NO HACKING. If you'd like information on our members, I've got a list of them below, along with all their FC's. Keep in mind that this info is just at time-of-writing, so the levels may not be completely accurate.Volcarona/WC (lv. 56) 1512-1772-5792HQ [WC] (lv. 55) 1858-7219-2781WC-Cerberus (lv. 49) 4347-1398-9303WC-Zanapher (lv. 43) 4845-6236-5153WC/Known (lv. 46) 0071-2502-7383[WC] Bolrae (lv. 48) 3676-7207-8347{WC/GH}YanniMB (lv. 45) 4887-1474-7429[WC] R Y N O (lv. 44) 2927-0587-1926[WC] AI (lv. 38) 1023-0034-2418 [WC] UNKNOWN (lv. 56) 1328-2546-1378CUJO (lv. 56) 2474-2027-5470[WC] ANDY (lv. 38) 5490-1208-2932[WC] HOOT (lv. 42) 2871-3279-0214[WC]MKFAN20 (lv, 38) 2968-7254-5546Roast (lv. 46) 5428-7308-8720To visit our OLD thread (this contains REALLY OLD info about the clan along with random posts that we don't even remember what they were about anymore), click the happy face below.:)Oh yeah, and I'm keeping the aardvark picture from earlier.
To be honest, I want to join, but you may criticize me for my level. Before I inform you of my performance and level. I just want to state that your level has nothing to do with your experience. Anyway, this is my information of my performance. Wins: 401Losses: 284 Accuracy: 45.16% Eliminations: 7502 Death: 4997 Streak: 21 Fc: 2510-8219-6665Level: 28User: Majora'sMask I'm a very skill sniper and I'll prove it to you. If you let me join "one" game.

It seems that volcarona has decided to change his name, and do to a recent power surge he used his cell phone to tell me and Blotz that his new name is Doodlecakes (don't ask why) and the entirety of the WC clan would appreciate it if everyone addressed him as such.
LOL! Yeah, that was the temporary name the chat room gave me since it thought I was a new member. Had to go on the chat on my phone, and it wouldn't let me change the name without extreme difficulty.

To be honest I would like to join, but you'll probably criticise me for my level. Before I tell you the information that you requested. I would like to state that "your level has nothing to do with your experience". Anyway, I'm level 24, and my accuracy is 45.16%. I have 401 wins and 201 losses. Also, I got a streak of 21. My eliminations are 7502 and my deaths are 4992. I go by "Majora'sMask", the quotations aren't included. Also, my F.C is 2510-8219-6665. I'm a very skilled sniper and I'll prove it to you. If you let me join one game.

And as for you... The 35 cap is simply for wars. It's usually preferred that most players have at least RTM's before joining, as you see a ton of them during wars.
But still, your stats are very good, so I'd like to take you on the trial run anyway. PM me if you get this and I'll send you all the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that {WC/GH}Yanni M is definitly a impressive hacker:mad5:.A normal GE player can only fit 12 characters in their name like for example {WC/GH}Yanni :thumbsup:,but this hacker manages to fit 14 characters in the name and get to LV.255 with only -1XP and 0 playtime :l.Whoever this hacker is, they really know Yanni:sick:!BTW {WC/GH}Yanni M has 14 characters in the name while the orignial Yanni can only fit 12.

Call me crazy but isn't it weird how PozFly manages to join [WC] and then all this drama about the Yanni imposter happens on the same week:wtf:!Coincidence, nah I don't think so:frown2::nonod:.One things for sure,someone is framing Yanni into being a hacker:mad:!

@Meth Leopard:cornut:
What Anova DP3 loadouts do you use?
THANK U AI at least u noticed the 12 letter name i can only name up to yanni i used to use just Yanni M. but i couldnt fit that after i joined both WC and GH anyways i want to kill that hacker

first Volcarona i might be on for the war BUT i might not so i have to wait and see second link2000 sounds pretty good but we have to test him and lastly um . . . . oh yeah zanapher made a CHAT ROOM EVERYONE GO TO THE CHAT ROOM http://xat.com/WCgoldeneyeclan ESECIALLY U VOLCARONA GO TO THE CHAT

Last edited by a moderator:
Wiimote. I use I think it;s Khan preset. Very Very fun, the one where reload is shake nunchuk. I think using the wiimote and nunchuk is the best part of the whole game. It's at least great till the friggin' ass cat won't get out of the way of the sensor.
I knew it. I'm using the GC Controller on Stromberg preset. Down arrow is switch to smartphone, up to switch gun modes and left/right to switch guns. But every damn time, it switches guns unless you wait like 3 secs after it attatches to a wall.

Back