Wii Online Code
0430-9009-6263-5525
WDsRT Review Of AirForm Carrying Case
Image(086).jpg Image(087).jpg

Image(088).jpg Image(089).jpg

For Ds Lite Only
Features
  • Tough and Hard Portable case, with secure zip
  • Two elastic ribbons for fastening the stylus, so no more worry when you drope your stylus and want to play as you will have a spare on you all the time
  • Extra specialized storage flap that hold up to 3 Nintendo DS games, ive managed 6 into there securely, after while of having 2 in each pocket they streched so now they go in and out no problems.
  • Prevent the console screen from scratches and damages, also there is a strap to secure the ds down if you want.
  • Net Pocket, which gives you a bit more room for some accessories e.g. screen cleaning cloth, Headphones, usb charger....
  • Size of case: 160 x 100 x 35mm and is not much bigger than the ds lite itself.

Pros
  • Cheap
  • Strong
  • Looks Good
  • Storage
Cons
  • the ds card pockets do look a bit cheap
  • the strap it comes with is crap
  • you have to wait for it to come from Hong Kong

I would say that this case is a must buy for any ds lite owner. and i would give it a 8.5 out of 10.
Where to Buy
U.K. Ebay and can be brought for under £6
U.S. Ebay and can be brought for under $11

Last edited:
Top review dude - good formatting.

Just throwing it out there but shouldn't; if the reviews are going to be thick and fast; there be a separate or sticky section for them all in one place...?

we have asked i0n for a subforum

For those that would rather buy from a store, Emvee Gaming sells these for $15 each with free shipping, plus they have more colours and styles to choose from, and you can buy other DS accessories from them without paying more for shipping. http://us.emvee.ca/

Good Review d^-^d, and I agree there should be a review sub-board. It's always funs reviewing games.

Back