WDsRT review of dokidoki majo shipan! (toch girls sorcerer hunt)

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
WDsRT review of dokidoki majo shinpan! (toch girls sorcerer hunt)

name:dokidoki majo shinpan
platform(s): NDS
rating18+

this review is brought to you by the WDsRT review team creaor wii_BrEnDo
enjoy:
So the name sounds like a very bad hentai comic but let me tell you this game is actually very enjoyable!

gameplay:
exploring through the game is done by moving your stylus to various points on the map and actaivating events.but the main part of the game is majo testing.Majo testing is where you inspect a female body by poking,touching,looking(up various parts of the girls clothes) and whispering.The reason you do this is to look for the sorcerers mark which should be on the womans *cough*vagina*cough* or her boobs.Looking is harder than you think and on top of that you also must make the girl feel confident so its a long process but fun.Before you are allowed to do the "majo" test you must challenge the girl to a 1 on 1 fight.which incldes a mp meter and hp meter.There is also some puzzles in the game.Overall the gameplay is enjoyable and pin-point precision stop this game messing up.

Story:
You are lulu a angel sent to earth to recover a witch who has decided to go back to earth in oreder to find her you must "bodycheck" the girl for the sorcerers mark to bring her back home.I could not tell you very much else thanks to it being all in japanese

Graphics:
there is nothing special about the graphics.just plain old comic book/magna style.It can differ from impressive and non-impressive.I guess its your own taste that can decide this if they are good or not

lasting appeal:
the game is long i am 5 hours in to the game.and am addicted.The reason you will want to replay is to test some of the new skills you learn later on.The game has hidden panda`s around EVERY destination bringing more replayability

overall:
the game has great features and keeps you entertained:)devil:)A game worthy of a import and also i forgot to mention this is the most wanted ds import of the year amazon say.

gameplay:9/10
story:8/10
graphics:5/10
replayability:8.5/10

OVERALL RATING:9.3/10

"great game but not for young kids"

this was a WDsRT review by creator:wii_BrEnDo2007

leave comments!

Attachments

• ME0000825909_2.jpg
    ME0000825909_2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,492
  • screenshot08.jpg
    screenshot08.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
nice first review :) i want to play that now lol also u could post the box art and some none offensive screens

um none offensive? i will try!

and boxart being added

thats better i think its nice to look at box art and screenshot when looking into games

Wow Wiichat DS Review Team how'd you get part of that?

EDIT: No worries I discovered a wonderful device called the search button! *sigh* Why did I ask before looking? Lol.

Last edited:
Back