We Chat - Discussion

But a voice one would be cool!

Plus, people could put them on their iPods if they don't have time to read them. :lol:

Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering.. because David has been chosen now, what's happening with the next person?

surfinrach90 said:
Sorry for the double post, but I was wondering.. because David has been chosen now, what's happening with the next person?

Id vote for someone who's been here a while, someone who's done alot for people and stuff, someone everybody knows pretty much.

I suppose there are many different scenarios:
1. James chooses a person.
2. James provides us with two new people to vote for.
3. James provides us with one more person to vote for against Frummage.
4. James provides us with more than two persons for us to vote for, with or without Frummage.

I vote Tyler. :shifty:

WHERE THE HELL IS THE I0N INTERVIEW!?

Hahahahaha, I remember when I was supposed to be interviewed back in the day... No one would want to anymore.

I have something planned for the next interview after david, you'll have to wait and see.

i don't know your position on continuing the interview with or without FRuMMaGe... he is only out for 2 more days... he can be managed via email

his addy is in the MSN thread
:yesnod::yesnod:

idjut said:
i don't know your position on continuing the interview with or without FRuMMaGe... he is only out for 2 more days... he can be managed via email

his addy is in the MSN thread
:yesnod::yesnod:

I know FRuMMaGe and speak to him often however DavidUK200 was voted for and I have something planned for the week after.

I know I am weighing in on this late, but I think your a great host. If you ever wanted to take a break one time or whatever, guest interviewers would be pretty cool. WiiChat has a bunch of different personalities, so the interviewers and interviewees would be interesting.

I guess having two interviewers at the same time would be too much, but maybe not for a Podcast :D which others have mentioned.

CantGetAWii said:
I know I am weighing in on this late, but I think your a great host. If you ever wanted to take a break one time or whatever, guest interviewers would be pretty cool. WiiChat has a bunch of different personalities, so the interviewers and interviewees would be interesting.

I guess having two interviewers at the same time would be too much, but maybe not for a Podcast :D which others have mentioned.

I would volunteer!!! Of course im not important enough... DAMN YOU CYBERSUPERIORITY!!!!

Dorkfish said:
I would volunteer!!! Of course im not important enough... DAMN YOU CYBERSUPERIORITY!!!!

Superiority means nothing here, it has a lot of variables such as a flamboyant or bubbly personality and certain degree of maturity.

Back