We Chat - Who Chat!

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Right, this week things will go a little differently. We'll have the Celeste interview up this weekend however through the week you'll be voting for the person to be interviewed next then we'll have a question submit then we'll have the interview so we'll see how this more complex YOU orientated system goes.

Who's up for we chat I here you ask? Well this week we have the fabulous Daviduk200, creator of the amazingly popular elimination game which is in its 3rd run and the purple lords favourite disciple FRuMMaGe who has ran the also highly popular Waluigi Fan Club.

So, choose between

Daviduk200

--
Or
--

FRuMMaGe

You don't have to give reasons but a comment on why you choose ___ or on the show would be nice.​

Do we vote in here? that's tough. I would have to say FRuMMaGe simply because of his love for waluigi, I mean he is a zealot of waluigi. :) There could be some interesting questions for him.

I vote FRuMMaGe.

umm id say daviduk200 simply because i dont know frummage lol

salso i want to know a few things about him. his games are awsome and he must have posted at least 50 threads

umm why did you want me to vote on this red?

umm daviduk200 for same reason as red, but im not very active on this and i only know dave from wiichat elimination, lol but it would be interesting to hear from him

red? mrs mcormack knew u were skipping class today dont ask me why?

Waluigi has blessed all those who voted for me :yesnod:

*glares at previous two posts*

:lol:

lol i give it to you though frammage though iv seen a few glimpses of you iv never really bother to have a convo so hiya im david kinda long time member lol, but hiya :)

n seriously no offense red n Jon i dont know you two either your like the thread surfers but never posters probably why you to always fail in elimination lol

[DT] said:
They're both good choices - why not just to one this week, and the other next week, then you're GTG for 2 weeks!

The interviews aren't me, they're for the members and I feel they should have a say. Sure, the shortlist was something I just thought of quick but hopefully it'll work it:yesnod:

Thanks for the feedback.

Back